'Friday night on Friday night' Na Young-seok PD "Lee Seung-gi was not going to be sorry to be ruined"

Friday night, said Na Young-seok PD, I honestly asked people who are less sorry even if the program is not good, and said why Lee Seo-jin, Eun Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi were invited.On Friday night, Na Young-seok PD, including Lee Seo-jin, Eun Ji-won, and Lee Seung-gi, often join the existing program.Na Young-seok PD said, I thought it would be better for those who will express the new corners to express the corners. So, like Lee Seo-jin and Eun Ji-won, we had to contact people we know well. I especially remembered Lee Seung-gi.I was convinced that I would work hard (in the factory of experience life) because I am a person who knows all the people and basically Seung-ki has a sincere aspect. Friday Friday night is a new entertainment program that consists of corners of different materials in an omnibus format of about 10 minutes.It covers various topics such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports, and it will be broadcasted at 9:10 pm on the day.

"Friday night," said Na Young-seok PD, "I honestly asked people who are less sorry even if the program is not good," and said why Lee Seo-jin, Eun Ji-won and Lee Seung-gi were invited.

On Friday night, Na Young-seok PD, including Lee Seo-jin, Eun Ji-won, and Lee Seung-gi, often join the existing program.

Na Young-seok PD said, "I thought it would be better for those who will express the new corners to express the corners." So, like Lee Seo-jin and Eun Ji-won, we had to contact people we know well. "

"I especially remembered Lee Seung-gi. I was convinced that I would work hard (in the factory of experience life) because I am a person who knows all the people and basically Seung-ki has a sincere aspect. "

'Friday Friday night' is a new entertainment program that consists of corners of different materials in an omnibus format of about 10 minutes. It covers various topics such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports, and it will be broadcasted at 9:10 pm on the day.