"Friday night" Lee Seung-gi, this time at the Hanwa Factory "until it becomes labor."

On Friday night, Lee Seung-gis water-scoring season will be held.TVN entertainment Friday night is a program consisting of six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports in omnibus format.Short, different themes of about 15 minutes are unfolding at a speedy pace, giving viewers a boring fun.Lee Seung-gi is sweating while experiencing Factory work daily at the Factory of Experience Life corner among the six corners.Lee Seung-gi is drawing attention by conveying his special feelings about his appearance on Friday night.It is the first 15-minute broadcast, short form, he said. I think it is the best program for viewers because it compresses only Axis during recording.I also have the advantage that I can shoot happily without the burden of broadcasting amount. I also said, I have never thought deeply about how things and food I use all the time are made and come to our hands.It is a precious experience to know the detailed process until the goods are made and the sincerity and beliefs of the field workers. At a recent production presentation, Na Young-seok, a producer, said, I am a sincere and friendly person. The Factory of experience life is the perfect corner for Lee Seung-gi.Lee Seung-gi and Na Young-seok PDs relationship dates back to 1 night and 2 days in 2007.At that time, Lee Seung-gi agreed with Na Young-seok PD to appear until February 2020, and the contract containing the contents was talked through the broadcast and delivered a lot of laughter.Now that the long-term contract is at the end, Lee Seung-gi is responsible for a warm smile on Friday night, as PD Na Young-seok intended.On the 17th broadcast, Lee Seung-gi will experience the Factory work and sweat the beads.He visited the Hanwa Factory after last weeks Factory, and he is expected to meet with a good boss this week to show storm affinity.At the end of the last broadcast, Lee Seung-gi said, I did not have philosophy and faith in my labor. I lost my first recording, and in the second episode, I will win with philosophy until I become Lee,I wonder if Lee Seung-gi will win the victory and secure the amount of money in todays broadcast.On the other hand, tvN Friday Friday night is broadcast every Friday at 9:10 pm.

On Friday night, Lee Seung-gi's water-scoring season will be held.

TVN entertainment Friday night is a program consisting of six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports in omnibus format. Short, different themes of about 15 minutes are unfolding at a speedy pace, giving viewers a boring fun. Lee Seung-gi is sweating while experiencing Factory work daily at the Factory of experience Life corner among the six corners.

Lee Seung-gi is drawing attention by conveying his special feelings about his appearance on Friday night. "It is the first 15-minute broadcast, short form," he said. "I think it is the best program for viewers because it compresses only Axis during recording. I also have the advantage that I can shoot happily without the burden of broadcasting amount. " I also said, "I have never thought deeply about how things and food I use all the time are made and come to our hands. It is a precious experience to know the detailed process until the goods are made and the sincerity and beliefs of the field workers. "

At a recent production presentation, Na Young-seok, a producer, said, "I am a sincere and friendly person. The Factory of experience life is the perfect corner for Lee Seung-gi." Lee Seung-gi and Na Young-seok PD's relationship dates back to '1 night and 2 days' in 2007. At that time, Lee Seung-gi agreed with Na Young-seok PD to appear until February 2020, and the contract containing the contents was talked through the broadcast and delivered a lot of laughter. Now that the long-term contract is at the end, Lee Seung-gi is responsible for a warm smile on Friday night, as PD Na Young-seok intended.

On the 17th broadcast, Lee Seung-gi will experience the Factory work and sweat the beads. He visited the Hanwa Factory after last week's Factory, and he is expected to meet with a good boss this week to show storm affinity. At the end of the last broadcast, Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not have philosophy and faith in my labor." "I lost my first recording, and in the second episode, I will win with philosophy until I become Lee, I wonder if Lee Seung-gi will win the victory and secure the amount of money in today's broadcast.

On the other hand, tvN 'Friday Friday night' is broadcast every Friday at 9:10 pm.