"Friday night": Lee Seung-gi "Go Best Program"

On Friday night, Lee Seung-gis water-scoring period takes place.TVN Friday Night is a program consisting of six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports in omnibus format.The short, different themes of about 15 minutes are unfolding at a speedy pace, giving viewers a boring fun. Lee Seung-gi is sweating through the Factory of Experience Life corner among the six corners.Lee Seung-gi is drawing attention by giving a special impression on her appearance on Friday night.I think it is the best program for viewers because it compresses only Axis during recording, he said.I also have the advantage of being able to shoot happily without any burden on the amount of broadcasting. I have never thought deeply about how things and food I always use are made and come to our hands, he said.It is a precious experience to know the detailed process until the goods are made and the sincerity and beliefs of the field workers. Lee Seung-gi will also experience Factory work and sweat beads on Friday night, which airs today.After visiting the Factory with Han last week, he is expected to meet with a good boss this week to show storm affinity.At the end of the last broadcast, Lee Seung-gi said, My labor had no philosophy and faith. I was the first recording, and in the second episode, I will win with philosophy until I become Lee No-dong, not Lee Seung-gi.There is a lot of curiosity about whether Lee Seung-gi will win the victory and secure the amount in todays broadcast.

On Friday night, Lee Seung-gi's water-scoring period takes place.

TVN Friday Night is a program consisting of six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports in omnibus format. The short, different themes of about 15 minutes are unfolding at a speedy pace, giving viewers a boring fun. Lee Seung-gi is sweating through the Factory of Experience Life corner among the six corners.

Lee Seung-gi is drawing attention by giving a special impression on her appearance on Friday night.

"I think it is the best program for viewers because it compresses only Axis during recording," he said. I also have the advantage of being able to shoot happily without any burden on the amount of broadcasting. "

"I have never thought deeply about how things and food I always use are made and come to our hands," he said. It is a precious experience to know the detailed process until the Goods are made and the sincerity and beliefs of the field workers. "

Lee Seung-gi will also experience Factory work and sweat beads on Friday night, which airs today. After visiting the Factory with Han last week, he is expected to meet with a Good boss this week to show storm affinity.

At the end of the last broadcast, Lee Seung-gi said, "My labor had no philosophy and faith." "I was the first recording, and in the second episode, I will win with philosophy until I become Lee No-dong, not Lee Seung-gi." There is a lot of curiosity about whether Lee Seung-gi will win the victory and secure the amount in today's broadcast.