'Friday night' Na Young-seok PD, "Lee Seung-gi, a sincere Friend who knows the whole nation...I'm less sorry to be ruined"

On Friday night, PD Na Young-seok revealed the background of Lee Seung-gis visit.Ive been talking to people who are less sorry because its a new attempt and Im not likely to work out, he said, laughing. Im less sorry if I cant be honest.I will be sorry if I take the first people I have seen and fall, but Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi are less sorry.I was sorry for the risk, but Lee Seung-gi was cool and said, Its okay. I was willing to accept the invitation for a long time. Lee Seung-gi melts the daily factory experience through the Factory of Experience Life, and Lee Seung-gi, who shouts The Field of Experience Sap through the shovel to the transportation in the teaser video, makes a smile.Im going to the factory and working, but I have to work naturally together, said Na Young-seok, a PD. Lee Seung-gi came to mind as a person who knows the whole nation and approaches sincerely and intimately.Lee Seung-gi is the first person to come to mind because he knows all the people and basically has a sincere aspect. TVNs new entertainment, Friday night (directed by Na Young-seok, Jang Eun-jung), is a program in which six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports are composed in omnibus format.Short, different themes of about 10 minutes will give viewers a boring fun.Yang Jung-moo, Kim Sang-wook, Han Jun-hee, Lee Seo-jin, Hong Jin-kyung, Eun Ji-won, Park Ji-yoon, Jang Do-yeon, Lee Seung-gi and Song Min-ho.Friday night was co-directed by Na Young-seok PD, Shishi Sekisui Sea Ranch and Spanish boarding Jang Eun-jung PD.It will be broadcast every Friday at 9:10 pm, starting with the first broadcast on January 10 (Friday).Photo Provision: CJ ENM

On Friday night, PD Na Young-seok revealed the background of Lee Seung-gi's visit.

“I’ve been talking to people who are less sorry because it’s a new attempt and I’m not likely to work out,” he said, laughing. “I’m less sorry if I can’t be honest. I will be sorry if I take the first people I have seen and fall, but Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi are less sorry. I was sorry for the risk, but Lee Seung-gi was cool and said, 'It's okay.' I was willing to accept the invitation for a long time.' "

Lee Seung-gi melts the daily factory experience through the 'Factory of Experience Life', and Lee Seung-gi, who shouts "The Field of Experience Sap" through the shovel to the transportation in the teaser video, makes a smile.

“I’m going to the factory and working, but I have to work naturally together,” said Na Young-seok, a PD. Lee Seung-gi came to mind as a person who knows the whole nation and approaches sincerely and intimately. Lee Seung-gi is the first person to come to mind because he knows all the people and basically has a sincere aspect. "

TVN's new entertainment, Friday night (directed by Na Young-seok, Jang Eun-jung), is a program in which six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports are composed in omnibus format. Short, different themes of about 10 minutes will give viewers a boring fun. Yang Jung-moo, Kim Sang-wook, Han Jun-hee, Lee Seo-jin, Hong Jin-kyung, Eun Ji-won, Park Ji-yoon, Jang Do-yeon, Lee Seung-gi and Song Min-ho.

'Friday night' was co-directed by Na Young-seok PD, 'Shishi Sekisui Sea Ranch' and 'Spanish boarding' Jang Eun-jung PD. It will be broadcast every Friday at 9:10 pm, starting with the first broadcast on January 10 (Friday).

Photo Provision: CJ ENM