First broadcast Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon Nara, "Do not Like Me" "You Do not Know People"

In Itaewon Class, Park Seo-joon asked Kwon Nara for the number, saying, I want to be Friend.JTBCs Itaewon Class (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon) aired on the afternoon of the 31st, the heartfelt feelings of Park Seo-joon and Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) came and went.The first two people I met at the subway station, Oh Soo-ah, who shook off the begging girls hand and was the first to meet when Roy blocked the girl from being hurt.Oh Soo-ah, in the words of Go and apologize right away, said, I like to comfort myself as a good person because I think I help others.The two will meet again through Park Sung-yeol (Son Hyun-joo), the father of Park Sae-sae.This time, Oh Soo-ah, who gave his hand to Oh Soo-ah, saying, I am trying to be friendly, shakes up I do not want to do that, but the next day Oh Soo-ah welcomes Park Roy as a class transfer student and a partner.Park, who was expelled from school after hitting Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee), who is a school violence student, accidentally encounters Oh Soo-ah, who is late for a university interview.Roy, who runs side by side to school with Oh Soo-ah and breathes as a running mate. Waits for Oh Soo-ah, who has been interviewed, and asks, Can you give me a number?I give it to Friend, I should not like it, said SuA, who wrote the number, and the new Roy left the room, saying, It does not know what people are doing.JTBC Itaewon Class captures broadcast screen

In Itaewon Class', Park Seo-joon asked Kwon Nara for the number, saying, "I want to be Friend."

JTBC's "Itaewon Class" (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Sung-yoon) aired on the afternoon of the 31st, the heartfelt feelings of Park Seo-joon and Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara) came and went.

The first two people I met at the subway station, Oh Soo-ah, who shook off the begging girl's hand and was the first to meet when Roy blocked the girl from being hurt. Oh Soo-ah, in the words of "Go and apologize right away," said, "I like to comfort myself as a good person because I think I help others."

The two will meet again through Park Sung-yeol (Son Hyun-joo), the father of Park Sae-sae. This time, Oh Soo-ah, who gave his hand to Oh Soo-ah, saying, "I am trying to be Friendly," shakes up "I do not want to do that," but the next day Oh Soo-ah welcomes Park Roy as a class transfer student and a partner.

Park, who was expelled from school after hitting Jang Geun-soo (Kim Dong-hee), who is a school violence student, accidentally encounters Oh Soo-ah, who is late for a university interview. Roy, who runs side by side to school with Oh Soo-ah and breathes as a running mate. Waits for Oh Soo-ah, who has been interviewed, and asks, "Can you give me a number?" "I give it to Friend, I should not like it," said SuA, who wrote the number, and the new Roy left the room, saying, "It does not know what people are doing."

JTBC Itaewon Class' captures broadcast screen