EXO Chanyeol and Sehun, Vietnam, passport photo taken and leaked, excommunicating

According to related industries on the 11th, Chanyeol and Sehun left for Vietnam Hanoi through Incheon International Airport the afternoon before to attend the 2020 K-pop Super Concert Hanoi.The problem is that local EXO fans flocked to the airport during the Vietnam entry process, but the airport order was not maintained properly.This allowed Chanyeol and Sehun to barely get out of their bodies after suffering from push-and-stick fans.Furthermore, it was found that the passage information of Chanyeol and Sehun was leaked online.Local airport staff apparently took the two peoples passport information with a cell phone camera and stole it.One netizen, who is believed to be an airport employee, said, I did not post personal information online.I just took a picture and went to Gong Yoo with my friend.  I am an EXO fan and sent it to my friend.I am sorry and ask you not to do a photo Gong Yoo EXO fans demanded punishment for Vietnam airport employees and urged SM Entertainment, an EXO agency, to prevent recurrence and protect artists.On Twitter, The airport employee took a passport photo and leaked it? It is not just a matter to go over, but please punish it properly, Who should you trust if the airport employee does that?EXO fans criticized the company, including I think I was too surprised to increase my bodyguard, and I apologize for sorry after I have already turned (passport information).This is not the first time AdMob of Idol group members has been leaked from the airport; recently, Dahyun, a member of Girl Group Twice, has also experienced similarities.Dahyun was exposed to a crowd with AdMob on the spot when an airport employee checked Dahyuns passport when he left for Japan at Gimpo International Airport to attend the Japan Festival of the Year-end Song Festival NHK Hongbaek.At that time, there were a lot of people with cameras, and then online images and photos of the corresponding passport page were uploaded.

According to related industries on the 11th, Chanyeol and Sehun left for Vietnam Hanoi through Incheon International Airport the afternoon before to attend the '2020 K-pop Super Concert Hanoi'.

The problem is that local EXO fans flocked to the airport during the Vietnam entry process, but the airport order was not maintained properly. This allowed Chanyeol and Sehun to barely get out of their bodies after suffering from push-and-stick fans.

Furthermore, it was found that the passage information of Chanyeol and Sehun was leaked online. Local airport staff apparently took the two people's passport information with a cell phone camera and stole it.

One netizen, who is believed to be an airport employee, said, "I did not post personal information online. I just took a picture and went to Gong Yoo with my Friend. "" I am an EXO fan and sent it to my Friend. I am sorry and ask you not to do a photo Gong Yoo "

EXO fans demanded punishment for Vietnam airport employees and urged SM Entertainment, an EXO agency, to prevent recurrence and protect artists. On Twitter, "The airport employee took a passport photo and leaked it? It is not just a matter to go over, but please punish it properly," "Who should you trust if the airport employee does that? EXO fans criticized the company, including "I think I was too surprised to increase my bodyguard," and "I apologize for sorry after I have already turned (passport information).

This is not the first time AdMob of Idol group members has been leaked from the airport; recently, Dahyun, a member of Girl group Twice, has also experienced similarities.

Dahyun was exposed to a crowd with AdMob on the spot when an airport employee checked Dahyun's passport when he left for Japan at Gimpo International Airport to attend the Japan Festival of the Year-end Song Festival NHK Hongbaek. At that time, there were a lot of people with cameras, and then online images and photos of the corresponding passport page were uploaded.