EXO (EXO) Baekhyun 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' OST 'I Love You' chart topped the chart

The romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 OST, which was singerd by idol group EXO member Baekhyun, has topped the soundtrack chart.SBSs new monthly drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 OST Part.1 Baekhyuns I Love You, which was released through various online soundtrack sites on the afternoon of the 7th, is ranked # 1 on the Bucks real-time chart on the 8th (9:00 as of 9:00 am).The song also succeeded in reaching the top spot on the real-time charts of major soundtrack sites such as Melon, Flo and Genie, Ole, Vibe and Soribada.I love you is an emotional ballad song that conveys the heart to my beloved lover.

The romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 OST, which was singerd by idol group EXO member Baekhyun, has topped the soundtrack chart.

SBS's new monthly drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' OST Part.1 Baekhyun's 'I Love You', which was released through various online soundtrack sites on the afternoon of the 7th, is ranked # 1 on the Bucks real-time chart on the 8th (9:00 as of 9:00 am).

The song also succeeded in reaching the top spot on the real-time charts of major soundtrack sites such as Melon, Flo and Genie, Ole, Vibe and Soribada.

'I love you' is an emotional ballad song that conveys the heart to my beloved lover.