EXO Chen marriage, past ideal type remarks.

On the 13th, Chen released a handwritten letter through an official fan cafe, etc. He wrote in a letter, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together.I am grateful to the members who congratulated me and thank the fans. I will show you my best in my place in love. Chens agency SM Entertainment also said in an official position on the day, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. According to the familys will, everything related to marriage and marriage is going on privately, he added. Chen will continue to work hard as an artist.In an interview with Cessy in 2012, Chen named a pretty girl with a smile, a wonderful woman who leads.The following year, in August 2013, MBC standard FM Shindongs Simsim Tapa appeared in the ideal type as a woman with attractive eyes and a small body shape.In 2015, he appeared on MBC FM4U Sunnys FM Date and named Girls Generation Sunny as an ideal type.Chen said at the time: A pretty woman who originally smiles is an ideal type, so Ive liked Sunny sister since before, shes a real fan.Sunny sister also has comfort like mother, he said. Girls Generation sisters are all attractive and beautiful, but I like Sunny sister the best.Chen, who was born in 1992, is 28 years old this year. He made his debut as a group EXO in April 2012.

On the 13th, Chen released a handwritten letter through an official fan cafe, etc. He wrote in a letter, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together." I am grateful to the members who congratulated me and thank the fans. I will show you my best in my place in love. "

Chen's agency SM Entertainment also said in an official position on the day, "Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. "

"According to the family's will, everything related to marriage and marriage is going on privately," he added. "Chen will continue to work hard as an artist."

In an interview with Cessy in 2012, Chen named "a pretty girl with a smile, a wonderful woman who leads."

The following year, in August 2013, MBC standard FM 'Shindong's Simsim Tapa' appeared in the ideal type as "a woman with attractive eyes and a small body shape".

In 2015, he appeared on MBC FM4U Sunny's FM Date' and named Girls' Generation Sunny as an ideal type. Chen said at the time: "A pretty woman who originally smiles is an ideal type, so I've liked Sunny sister since before, she's a real fan."

"Sunny sister also has comfort like mother," he said. "Girls' Generation sisters are all attractive and beautiful, but I like Sunny sister the best."

Chen, who was born in 1992, is 28 years old this year. He made his debut as a group EXO in April 2012.