EXO Chen, you stay in the group?

SM Entertainment (hereinafter SM) announced on the 13th that Chen will marriage with non-entertainer GFriend through its official position.SM said, Chen meets a precious relationship and marriages. The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. Chen was also the first to inform fans of this.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, Chen said, posting a handwritten letter to the official fan club community. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and discuss with the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.

SM Entertainment (hereinafter SM) announced on the 13th that Chen will marriage with non-entertainer GFriend through its official position. SM said, "Chen meets a precious relationship and marriages." The bride is a non-entertainer, and marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. "

Chen was also the first to inform fans of this. "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together," Chen said, posting a handwritten letter to the official fan club community. "I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and discuss with the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.