EXO's first out of stock is Chen' .. marriage news surprise announcement

Chen delivered a handwritten letter to his SNS on the 13th and reported the marriage news.Chen said, I have something to tell my fans, I have written like this.Chen said, I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen with this decision, he said. I wanted to give you an early news so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news.Following the surprise marriage news, Chen also put in his hand letter what seemed to suggest the pregnancy fact.I was very embarrassed because I was in a situation where I couldnt do the things I had planned to do with my company and members, Chen said.I was more empowered by this blessing, and I was encouraged to be able to take care of it because I could not delay the time anymore, considering when and how to tell it, he said.Chen also did not forget to thank EXOel.Chen said, Thank you so much to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news.I am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me, he said. I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my love for you.I am always grateful.On the other hand, SM Entertainment said on the same day, Chen met with a precious relationship and marriage.We will attend the ceremony of marriage ceremony with respect to the non-entertainment bride and only the family members will attend. Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.I will always show you how to thank you, always do your best in my place, and repay your love. Thank you always.#Chen #EXO #marriage#EXO #marriage #Chen eContent DepartmentSM Entertainment Meet the cherished relationship marriage. Careful for the non-entertainment bride, only the two families attend Family.
Chen delivered a handwritten letter to his SNS on the 13th and reported the marriage news.Chen said, I have something to tell my fans, I have written like this.Chen said, I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen with this decision, he said. I wanted to give you an early news so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news.Following the surprise marriage news, Chen also put in his hand letter what seemed to suggest the pregnancy fact.I was very embarrassed because I was in a situation where I couldnt do the things I had planned to do with my company and members, Chen said.I was more empowered by this blessing, and I was encouraged to be able to take care of it because I could not delay the time anymore, considering when and how to tell it, he said.Chen also did not forget to thank EXOel.Chen said, Thank you so much to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news.I am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me, he said. I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my love for you.I am always grateful.On the other hand, SM Entertainment said on the same day, Chen met with a precious relationship and marriage.We will attend the ceremony of marriage ceremony with respect to the non-entertainment bride and only the family members will attend. Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.I will always show you how to thank you, always do your best in my place, and repay your love. Thank you always.#Chen #EXO #marriage#EXO #marriage #Chen eContent DepartmentSM Entertainment Meet the cherished relationship marriage. Careful for the non-entertainment bride, only the two families attend Family.

Chen delivered a handwritten letter to his SNS on the 13th and reported the marriage news. Chen said, "I have something to tell my fans, I have written like this."

Chen said, "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together. “I was worried and worried about what would happen with this decision,” he said. “I wanted to give you an early news so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news.”

Following the surprise marriage news, Chen also put in his hand letter what seemed to suggest the pregnancy fact.

“I was very embarrassed because I was in a situation where I couldn’t do the things I had planned to do with my company and members,” Chen said.

“I was more empowered by this blessing, and I was encouraged to be able to take care of it because I could not delay the time anymore, considering when and how to tell it,” he said.

Chen also did not forget to thank EXOel.

Chen said, "Thank you so much to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news. I am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me, "he said." I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my love for you. I am always grateful.”

On the other hand, SM Entertainment said on the same day, "Chen met with a precious relationship and marriage. We will attend the ceremony of marriage ceremony with respect to the non-entertainment bride and only the Family members will attend. "

Hi, I'm Chen

I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.

I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.

I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.

Then a blessing came to me.

I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.

I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.

I will always show you how to thank you, always do your best in my place, and repay your love. Thank you always.

#Chen #EXO #marriage

#EXO #marriage #Chen eContent Department

SM Entertainment "Meet the cherished relationship marriage. Careful for the non-entertainment bride, only the two families attend Family."