EXO Chen "GFriend I Want to Be Together for Life, Come to Bless" handwritten letter

On the 13th, EXO Chen posted a handwritten letter to SM Entertainments official fan club community Lysn and announced the marriage, saying, I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together, he said, adding that the blessing has come.Chen said, I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while worrying about how to tell you. The members congratulated Chen on his news. I deeply appreciate you to the fans who send me love for me.I will always show you that I do not forget my heart, I will do my best in my place, and I will repay the love I sent. The following is the official position of EXO ChenHi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.Im very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much loveI post it in a short sentence.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of meId like to get word out a little early so you dont get surprised by the sudden news,I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.Then a blessing came to me.I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.I was very embarrassed, tooI have been more empowered by this blessing.I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell youI have been brave enough.I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this newsI am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.Always thank you for your heart, always doing your best in my place,Ill show you how to repay the love you sent me.Thank you all the time.

On the 13th, EXO Chen posted a handwritten letter to SM Entertainment's official fan club community Lysn and announced the marriage, saying, "I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love." "There is a GFriend who wants to spend his life together," he said, adding that the blessing has come.

Chen said, "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while worrying about how to tell you. "

The members congratulated Chen on his news. "I deeply appreciate you to the fans who send me love for me. I will always show you that I do not forget my heart, I will do my best in my place, and I will repay the love I sent. "

The following is the official position of EXO Chen

Hi, I'm Chen

I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I'm very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,

I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much love

I post it in a short sentence.

I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.

I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,

The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me

I'd like to get word out a little early so you don't get surprised by the sudden news,

I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.

Then a blessing came to me.

I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.

I was very embarrassed, too

I have been more empowered by this blessing.

I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell you

I have been brave enough.

I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news

I am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.

Always Thank You for your heart, always doing your best in my place,

I'll show you how to repay the love you sent me.

Thank You all the time.