"Congratulations vspanic"...EXO Chen, marriage news from handwritten letters mixed Fan heart (professional)

EXO Chen has become a EXO No. 1 married man with the announcement of marriage, and the reaction of fans is mixed.On the 13th, EXO agency SM Entertainment announced the news of Chens marriage through the official position, saying, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.According to his agency, Chens prospective bride is a non-entertainer, and everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately according to the familys will.I will continue to pay back to Chen as an artist, he added.Earlier, Chen posted a handwritten letter through the official fan club community and announced the marriage news in advance.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, Chen said. I was worried and worried about what will happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then, blessings came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.  Thank you to the members who really congratulated me and gave me a lot of love to the fans who are so grateful and lacking.I will always show you that I do not forget my heart, I will do my best in my place, and I will repay the love I sent you. Fans seem shocked by Chens sudden marriage news, as love for idols, especially marriage, has been taboo.Due to the nature of the idols job that instills similar love feelings, the sudden marriage news of Korean Wave star Chen left many fans disappointed.But another fan is celebrating Chen with heartfelt congratulations: even if its an idol, love and marriage are just my choice.In particular, he praised Chens responsibility and sent him a message of support.On the other hand, Chen made his debut as EXO in 2012 and was loved by Asia Discharge as a representative K-pop star.Chen, who was recognized as the main vocalist of EXO, released April, and Flower last year and started solo in his debut seven years.Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.Im very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much loveI post it in a short sentence.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of meId like to get word out a little early so you dont get surprised by the sudden news,I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.Then a blessing came to me.I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.I was very embarrassed, tooI have been more empowered by this blessing.I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell youI was very careful.I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this newsI am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.Always thank you for your heart, always doing your best in my place,Ill show you how to repay the love you sent me.Thank you all the time.
EXO Chen has become a EXO No. 1 married man with the announcement of marriage, and the reaction of fans is mixed.On the 13th, EXO agency SM Entertainment announced the news of Chens marriage through the official position, saying, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.According to his agency, Chens prospective bride is a non-entertainer, and everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately according to the familys will.I will continue to pay back to Chen as an artist, he added.Earlier, Chen posted a handwritten letter through the official fan club community and announced the marriage news in advance.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, Chen said. I was worried and worried about what will happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then, blessings came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.  Thank you to the members who really congratulated me and gave me a lot of love to the fans who are so grateful and lacking.I will always show you that I do not forget my heart, I will do my best in my place, and I will repay the love I sent you. Fans seem shocked by Chens sudden marriage news, as love for idols, especially marriage, has been taboo.Due to the nature of the idols job that instills similar love feelings, the sudden marriage news of Korean Wave star Chen left many fans disappointed.But another fan is celebrating Chen with heartfelt congratulations: even if its an idol, love and marriage are just my choice.In particular, he praised Chens responsibility and sent him a message of support.On the other hand, Chen made his debut as EXO in 2012 and was loved by Asia Discharge as a representative K-pop star.Chen, who was recognized as the main vocalist of EXO, released April, and Flower last year and started solo in his debut seven years.Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.Im very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much loveI post it in a short sentence.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of meId like to get word out a little early so you dont get surprised by the sudden news,I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.Then a blessing came to me.I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.I was very embarrassed, tooI have been more empowered by this blessing.I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell youI was very careful.I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this newsI am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.Always thank you for your heart, always doing your best in my place,Ill show you how to repay the love you sent me.Thank you all the time.
EXO Chen has become a EXO No. 1 married man with the announcement of marriage, and the reaction of fans is mixed.On the 13th, EXO agency SM Entertainment announced the news of Chens marriage through the official position, saying, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.According to his agency, Chens prospective bride is a non-entertainer, and everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately according to the familys will.I will continue to pay back to Chen as an artist, he added.Earlier, Chen posted a handwritten letter through the official fan club community and announced the marriage news in advance.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, Chen said. I was worried and worried about what will happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then, blessings came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.  Thank you to the members who really congratulated me and gave me a lot of love to the fans who are so grateful and lacking.I will always show you that I do not forget my heart, I will do my best in my place, and I will repay the love I sent you. Fans seem shocked by Chens sudden marriage news, as love for idols, especially marriage, has been taboo.Due to the nature of the idols job that instills similar love feelings, the sudden marriage news of Korean Wave star Chen left many fans disappointed.But another fan is celebrating Chen with heartfelt congratulations: even if its an idol, love and marriage are just my choice.In particular, he praised Chens responsibility and sent him a message of support.On the other hand, Chen made his debut as EXO in 2012 and was loved by Asia Discharge as a representative K-pop star.Chen, who was recognized as the main vocalist of EXO, released April, and Flower last year and started solo in his debut seven years.Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.Im very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much loveI post it in a short sentence.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of meId like to get word out a little early so you dont get surprised by the sudden news,I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.Then a blessing came to me.I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.I was very embarrassed, tooI have been more empowered by this blessing.I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell youI was very careful.I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this newsI am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.Always thank you for your heart, always doing your best in my place,Ill show you how to repay the love you sent me.Thank you all the time.

EXO Chen has become a 'EXO No. 1 married man' with the announcement of marriage, and the reaction of fans is mixed.

On the 13th, EXO agency SM Entertainment announced the news of Chen's marriage through the official position, saying, "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage." According to his agency, Chen's prospective bride is a non-entertainer, and everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately according to the family's will.

"I will continue to pay back to Chen as an artist," he added.

Earlier, Chen posted a handwritten letter through the official fan club community and announced the marriage news in advance. "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together," Chen said. "I was worried and worried about what will happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.

"Then, blessings came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. "" Thank You to the members who really congratulated me and gave me a lot of love to the fans who are so grateful and lacking. I will always show you that I do not forget my heart, I will do my best in my place, and I will repay the love I sent you. "

Fans seem shocked by Chen's sudden marriage news, as love for idols, especially marriage, has been taboo. Due to the nature of the idol's job that instills 'similar love feelings', the sudden marriage news of Korean Wave star Chen left many fans disappointed.

But another fan is celebrating Chen with heartfelt congratulations: even if it's an idol, love and marriage are just my choice. In particular, he praised Chen's responsibility and sent him a message of support.

On the other hand, Chen made his debut as EXO in 2012 and was loved by Asia Discharge as a representative K-pop star. Chen, who was recognized as the main vocalist of EXO, released 'April, and Flower' last year and started solo in his debut seven years.

Hi, I'm Chen

I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I'm very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,

I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much love

I post it in a short sentence.

I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.

I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,

The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me

I'd like to get word out a little early so you don't get surprised by the sudden news,

I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.

Then a blessing came to me.

I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.

I was very embarrassed, too

I have been more empowered by this blessing.

I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell you

I was very careful.

I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news

I am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.

Always Thank You for your heart, always doing your best in my place,

I'll show you how to repay the love you sent me.

Thank You all the time.