EXO Chen announces surprise marriage...fans "Courageful Choices" Cheering

On the 13th, Chen announced marriage by posting a handwritten letter to SM Entertainments official fan club community Lysn.It was a rather sudden announcement because it was a Chen that was not known about the devotion, and Chen was also more influential because of the news of the pre-priests pregnancy.Still, the majority of fans have been cheering Chen, even applauding his courageous Choices.One fan left a Comment saying Its really cool, thank you for letting me know this first, while another revealed: You can stay on with marriage, congratulations.It also followed Comment: I was surprised suddenly but congratulations - I will continue to Cheering.Specialization in the official position of EXO Chen.Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful to take the courage because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.Thank you always.

On the 13th, Chen announced marriage by posting a handwritten letter to SM Entertainment's official fan club community Lysn. It was a rather sudden announcement because it was a Chen that was not known about the devotion, and Chen was also more influential because of the news of the pre-priest's pregnancy.

Still, the majority of fans have been Cheering Chen, even applauding his courageous Choices.

One fan left a Comment saying 'It's really cool, thank you for letting me know this first,' while another revealed: 'You can stay on with marriage, congratulations.' It also followed Comment: 'I was surprised suddenly but congratulations - I will continue to Cheering.'

Specialization in the official position of EXO Chen.

Hi, I'm Chen

I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.

I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my whole life together. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.

Then a blessing came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful to take the courage because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.

I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me. I will always show you my gratitude, my best in my place, and my return to the love you have sent me.

Thank you always.