EXO Chen announces surprise marriage

Chen (28, real name Kim Jong-dae), a member of the idol group EXO, made a surprise marriage announcement; it is the first of the EXO members.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony will be held with only the families of both families to attend and pay respects, said SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, on the 13th.Chen will continue to pay back as an artist, working hard, he added.Chen also posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community to announce the news of marriage and the pre-principals pregnancy.I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together, Chen said. I wanted to get an early news, so I was consulting with the company and its members, and my blessing came to me.Chen debuted as EXO in 2012 and has been a main vocalist, releasing a solo album last year.SM will proceed with the marriage ceremony and the marriage according to Chens family doctor.Chen Blessed to come 2nd generation news...SM Proceeding with Non-Entertainment and Private Ceremony

Chen (28, real name Kim Jong-dae), a member of the idol group EXO, made a surprise marriage announcement; it is the first of the EXO members.

“The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony will be held with only the families of both families to attend and pay respects,” said sm Entertainment, a subsidiary company, on the 13th. “Chen will continue to pay back as an artist, working hard,” he added. Chen also posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community to announce the news of marriage and the pre-principal's pregnancy. “I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together,” Chen said. “I wanted to get an early news, so I was consulting with the company and its members, and my blessing came to me.” Chen debuted as EXO in 2012 and has been a main vocalist, releasing a solo album last year.

sm will proceed with the marriage ceremony and the marriage according to Chen's family doctor.

Chen "Blessed to come" 2nd generation news...sm "Proceeding with Non-Entertainment and Private Ceremony"