EXO Chen announces surprise marriage "Blessing...Thank You to members and fans"

The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families, said SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, on the 13th.According to the familys will, all matters related to Wedding ceremony and marriage are held privately, the agency added.As an artist, Chen will continue to work hard and reward him, SM said. I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Chen also reported on marriage and the second generation directly in a handwritten letter posted to the official fan club community Lysn.I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life with me, he said. I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members of the company, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then, blessings came to me, he said. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and its members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was very brave because I couldnt delay any more time, he said, adding that after giving thanks to fans and members, he would continue to show you how to do your best in place and repay the love you sent me.Chen became a top-notch member as an EXO member who debuted in 2012.As the main vocalist, he also worked as a unit (small group) EXO - Chen Bagshi with EXO members Baek Hyun and Xiumin, and last year he also showed his solo album in seven years of debut.Chen becomes the first EXO member to be broken.

“The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families,” said SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, on the 13th. According to the family's will, all matters related to Wedding ceremony and marriage are held privately, the agency added. “As an artist, Chen will continue to work hard and reward him,” SM said. “I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.”

Chen also reported on marriage and the second generation directly in a handwritten letter posted to the official fan club community Lysn. “I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life with me,” he said. “I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members of the company, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.” “Then, blessings came to me,” he said. “I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and its members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.” “I was very brave because I couldn’t delay any more time,” he said, adding that after giving thanks to fans and members, he would “continue to show you how to do your best in place and repay the love you sent me.”

Chen became a top-notch member as an EXO member who debuted in 2012. As the main vocalist, he also worked as a unit (small group) EXO - Chen Bagshi with EXO members Baek Hyun and Xiumin, and last year he also showed his solo album in seven years of debut. Chen becomes the first EXO member to be 'broken'.