'EXO' Chen, surprise marriage and pregnancy double slope... "Bride is a non-entertainer"

Chen (28, real name Kim Jong-dae), a member of the group EXO (EXO), reported news of pregnancy with marriage.Chen said in a handwritten letter to the official fan club application Lison on the 13th, I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be honest with the fans who have loved me so much, I write in a lacking sentence. I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news, He said.In the meantime, blessings came to us, Chen said. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.He said, I was very brave because I could not delay the time anymore while worrying about when and how to tell you. I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have congratulated me and have been so grateful to me for my lack of love.SM Entertainment, an agency of EXO, said on the 13th, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the two families.

Chen (28, real name Kim Jong-dae), a member of the group EXO (EXO), reported news of pregnancy with marriage.

Chen said in a handwritten letter to the official fan club application "Lison" on the 13th, "I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be honest with the fans who have loved me so much, I write in a lacking sentence." "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together."

"I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news, "He said.

"In the meantime, blessings came to us," Chen said. "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing."

He said, "I was very brave because I could not delay the time anymore while worrying about when and how to tell you." "I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have congratulated me and have been so grateful to me for my lack of love."

SM Entertainment, an agency of EXO, said on the 13th, "Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the two families. "