EXO Chen, premarital pregnancy + surprise marriage announcement media attention

Group EXO Chen has been reporting the news of the second year with the announcement of marriage, and interest is also focused on Japan.On the 13th, Japan Media Sankei Sports, Nikkan Sports, Kyodo Communications, and Womens Self reported on Chens marriage and premarital pregnancy news.In the news of EXO Chens marriage and the second generation, which have been loved by Korea as a representative K-pop group, Japan netizens have been surprised to hear such things as It is too surprise, It is quite shocking but I congratulate you, I am surprised but I wish I could live happily.Earlier, Chen told the official fan club community Lysn that I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company a little early so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was talking with the members. Then we came to blessed us. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore. With the announcement of marriage, GFriends pregnancy was revealed.SM Entertainment, a related agency, said, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. According to the familys will, all matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately.Three days have passed since Chen announced the marriage and the news of the second year, but there is still a lot of interest at home and abroad.Photo = DB
Group EXO Chen has been reporting the news of the second year with the announcement of marriage, and interest is also focused on Japan.On the 13th, Japan Media Sankei Sports, Nikkan Sports, Kyodo Communications, and Womens Self reported on Chens marriage and premarital pregnancy news.In the news of EXO Chens marriage and the second generation, which have been loved by Korea as a representative K-pop group, Japan netizens have been surprised to hear such things as It is too surprise, It is quite shocking but I congratulate you, I am surprised but I wish I could live happily.Earlier, Chen told the official fan club community Lysn that I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company a little early so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was talking with the members. Then we came to blessed us. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore. With the announcement of marriage, GFriends pregnancy was revealed.SM Entertainment, a related agency, said, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. According to the familys will, all matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately.Three days have passed since Chen announced the marriage and the news of the second year, but there is still a lot of interest at home and abroad.Photo = DB

group EXO Chen has been reporting the news of the second year with the announcement of marriage, and interest is also focused on Japan.

On the 13th, Japan Media Sankei Sports, Nikkan Sports, Kyodo Communications, and Women's Self reported on Chen's marriage and premarital pregnancy news.

In the news of EXO Chen's marriage and the second generation, which have been loved by Korea as a representative K-pop group, Japan netizens have been surprised to hear such things as "It is too surprise", "It is quite shocking but I congratulate you", "I am surprised but I wish I could live happily".

Earlier, Chen told the official fan club community "Lysn" that "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together. I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company a little early so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was talking with the members. "

"Then we came to blessed us. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore. "With the announcement of marriage, GFriend's pregnancy was revealed.

SM Entertainment, a related agency, said, "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. "According to the family's will, all matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately."

Three days have passed since Chen announced the marriage and the news of the second year, but there is still a lot of interest at home and abroad.

Photo = DB