EXO Chen, premarital pregnancy + marriage surprise announcement...to fans' surprise, shock and celebration

EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae) becomes the husband of a woman and father of a child.Chen announced his marriage on the 13th by posting a hand letter to the official fan club community Lysn.Chen said, I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I wanted to be the first to tell the fans who have loved me so much. I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company a little early so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was talking with the members. Chen said, Then we came to blessed us. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore, GFriend announced the pregnancy.Chen told EXO members and fans, I am very grateful to the members who have heard this news and congratulated me sincerely, and I am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me.I will always show you my gratitude and rewarding the love that I have always done my best in my place. I always thank you. According to his agency SM Entertainment, the bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is attended by only the families of both families.Depending on the will of the family, all matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately.Chen was born in 1992 and made his debut as a group EXO in 2012; he was loved for releasing hits such as Rick, Addiction, Monster and Love Shot.Chen also made his debut as a solo The Artist in April last year with We break up after April.Chen becomes the first married and child Father among EXO members.As a top idol active at the top, I received great attention not only in Korea but also overseas in the news of premarital pregnancy and marriage.The sudden announcement made fans react in many ways, not only to the panic, but also to the shock of the fans.However, I am very congratulated because I made the first announcement to my fans and released my hand letter.SM Entertainment said, Chun will continue to work hard as The Artist in the future, he said. I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations./ Photo = DB
EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae) becomes the husband of a woman and father of a child.Chen announced his marriage on the 13th by posting a hand letter to the official fan club community Lysn.Chen said, I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I wanted to be the first to tell the fans who have loved me so much. I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company a little early so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was talking with the members. Chen said, Then we came to blessed us. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore, GFriend announced the pregnancy.Chen told EXO members and fans, I am very grateful to the members who have heard this news and congratulated me sincerely, and I am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me.I will always show you my gratitude and rewarding the love that I have always done my best in my place. I always thank you. According to his agency SM Entertainment, the bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is attended by only the families of both families.Depending on the will of the family, all matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately.Chen was born in 1992 and made his debut as a group EXO in 2012; he was loved for releasing hits such as Rick, Addiction, Monster and Love Shot.Chen also made his debut as a solo The Artist in April last year with We break up after April.Chen becomes the first married and child Father among EXO members.As a top idol active at the top, I received great attention not only in Korea but also overseas in the news of premarital pregnancy and marriage.The sudden announcement made fans react in many ways, not only to the panic, but also to the shock of the fans.However, I am very congratulated because I made the first announcement to my fans and released my hand letter.SM Entertainment said, Chun will continue to work hard as The Artist in the future, he said. I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations./ Photo = DB

EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae) becomes the husband of a woman and Father of a child. Chen announced his marriage on the 13th by posting a hand letter to the official fan club community 'Lysn'. Chen said, "I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I wanted to be the first to tell the fans who have loved me so much." "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together. I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company a little early so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was talking with the members. " Chen said, "Then we came to blessed us. I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore, "GFriend announced the pregnancy. Chen told EXO members and fans, "I am very grateful to the members who have heard this news and congratulated me sincerely, and I am deeply grateful to the fans who send me love for me. I will always show you my gratitude and rewarding the love that I have always done my best in my place. I always thank you. " According to his agency SM Entertainment, the bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is attended by only the families of both families. Depending on the will of the family, all matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately.

Chen was born in 1992 and made his debut as a group EXO in 2012; he was loved for releasing hits such as "Rick", "Addiction", "Monster" and "Love Shot". Chen also made his debut as a solo The Artist in April last year with "We break up after April." Chen becomes the first married and child Father among EXO members. As a top idol active at the top, I received great attention not only in Korea but also overseas in the news of premarital pregnancy and marriage. The sudden announcement made fans react in many ways, not only to the panic, but also to the shock of the fans. However, I am very congratulated because I made the first announcement to my fans and released my hand letter. SM Entertainment said, "Chun will continue to work hard as The Artist in the future," he said. "I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations." / Photo = DB