EXO Chen, pregnancy and marriage announcement...sm "Private all pre-prior brides, marriage procedure"

EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae, 28) marriages.EXO Chen has met a precious relationship and has become marriage, SM Entertainment, an EXO agency, said on the 13th.Chen announced the amazing news that he had become a father of a child in a handwritten letter on the same day: Blessed came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more empowered by this blessing. Chens prospective bride is a non-celebrity, taking care of the bride and family, attending only the families of both families and holding a private ceremony.The exact marriage date and so on.SM said, According to the will of the family, everything related to marriage and marriage is carried out in Private, so please give your fans a generous understanding.In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as The Artist. He said, I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate. Next is the official position of SM Entertainment.Hello, this is SM Entertainment.Chen met a precious relationship and became marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families.In the future, Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as The Artist.I ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Thank you.=

EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae, 28) marriages.

"EXO Chen has met a precious relationship and has become marriage," sm Entertainment, an EXO agency, said on the 13th.

Chen announced the amazing news that he had become a father of a child in a handwritten letter on the same day: "Blessed came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more empowered by this blessing. "

Chen's prospective bride is a non-celebrity, taking care of the bride and family, attending only the families of both families and holding a Private ceremony.

The exact marriage date and so on. sm said, "According to the will of the family, everything related to marriage and marriage is carried out in Private, so please give your fans a generous understanding. In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as The Artist. "He said," I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate. "

Next is the official position of sm Entertainment.

Hello, this is sm Entertainment.

Chen met a precious relationship and became marriage.

The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families.

In the future, Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as The Artist.

I ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.

Thank you.

=