EXO Chen, non-entertainers and marriage..."GFriend pregnancy" Confessions also

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on March 13, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. An SM official said, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist in the future. I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Chen made his debut with EXO members in 2012 and became a representative Korean Wave group member with hits such as Growl. He also topped the music charts with his solo career.It is unusual for a world-renowned idol to suddenly announce the news of marriage.Chen is said to have decided to make GFriend a pregnancy and Chen a marriage.Chen wrote on the official fan club community Lysn on the day to announce the news of Chen marriage.I have a GFriend who wants to be with me for the rest of my life, he said Confessions.Chen confessed that before the marriage decision, he was worried and worried about what would happen with marriage.However, he said, I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.Then, I was informed indirectly that the blessing came to me.Chen said, I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to say it.I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news, he said. I will always show my gratitude, my best efforts in my place, and my reward for the love I have sent.SM all situations related to marriage are closed

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on March 13, "Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. "

An SM official said, "Chen will continue to work hard as an artist in the future." "I would like to ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations."

Chen made his debut with EXO members in 2012 and became a representative Korean Wave group member with hits such as "Growl." He also topped the music charts with his solo career. It is unusual for a world-renowned idol to suddenly announce the news of marriage. Chen is said to have decided to make GFriend a pregnancy and Chen a marriage.

Chen wrote on the official fan club community 'Lysn' on the day to announce the news of Chen marriage. "I have a GFriend who wants to be with me for the rest of my life," he said Confessions.

Chen confessed that before the marriage decision, he was worried and worried about what would happen with marriage.

However, he said, "I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news, and I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members."

Then, I was informed indirectly that the blessing came to me.

Chen said, "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing." "I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to say it."

"I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news," he said. "I will always show my gratitude, my best efforts in my place, and my reward for the love I have sent."

SM "all situations related to marriage are closed"