EXO Chen Announces Non-Entertainment and marriage "Courage to Find precious Blessings"

Group EXO member Chen uploads private wedding ceremony with non-entertainerEXO agency SM Entertainment announced on the 13th that Chen met with a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony is planning to attend only the families of both families and pay respects. According to the familys will, everything related to Wedding ceremony and marriage is carried out in Private.Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community Lysn on the day, saying, I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together, and then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. Chen said, I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are so grateful and have been so loving to me. After marriage, Chen will continue to be active.Chen also promised in his handwritten letter that I will continue to do my best in my place and show you how to repay the love you have sent me.On the other hand, Chen made his debut as EXO in 2012, and last year he performed solo activities with We break up after April and What will we do?Hi, Im Chen. I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then a blessing came to me.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.I will always show you how to thank you, always do your best in my place, and repay your love. Thank you always.

Group EXO member Chen uploads Private Wedding ceremony with non-entertainer

EXO agency SM Entertainment announced on the 13th that "Chen met with a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony is planning to attend only the families of both families and pay respects. "According to the family's will, everything related to Wedding ceremony and marriage is carried out in Private.

Chen posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community Lysn on the day, saying, "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together, and then a blessing came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. "

Chen said, "I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell. I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are so grateful and have been so loving to me. "

After marriage, Chen will continue to be active. Chen also promised in his handwritten letter that "I will continue to do my best in my place and show you how to repay the love you have sent me."

On the other hand, Chen made his debut as EXO in 2012, and last year he performed solo activities with 'We break up after April' and 'What will we do?'

Hi, I'm Chen. I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love.

I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.

I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.

Then a blessing came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was encouraged to care because I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell.

I am deeply grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news and to the fans who are too grateful and are very loving to me.

I will always show you how to thank you, always do your best in my place, and repay your love. Thank you always.