EXO Chen, non-entertainers and marriage "Wedding ceremony is Private"

SM Entertainment said on the 13th, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer and Wedding ceremony plans to attend only the families of both families and pay respects. Hello, this is SM Entertainment.Chen met a precious relationship and became marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony plans to attend the family only and pay respects.According to the familys will, everything related to Wedding ceremony and marriage is carried out in Private,In the future, Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as an artist.I ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.Thank you.Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.Im very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much loveI post it in a short sentence.I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of meId like to get word out a little early so you dont get surprised by the sudden news,I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.Then a blessing came to me.I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.I was very embarrassed, tooI have been more empowered by this blessing.I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell youI was very careful.I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this newsI am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.I always do my best in my place, without forgetting my gratitude,Ill show you how to repay the love you sent me.Thank you always.

SM Entertainment said on the 13th, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer and Wedding ceremony plans to attend only the families of both families and pay respects. "

Hello, this is SM Entertainment.

Chen met a precious relationship and became marriage.

The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony plans to attend the family only and pay respects.

According to the family's will, everything related to Wedding ceremony and marriage is carried out in Private,

In the future, Chen will reward him with his constant hard work as an artist.

I ask Chen to give me many blessings and congratulations.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm Chen

I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I'm very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,

I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much love

I post it in a short sentence.

I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my whole life together.

I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,

The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me

I'd like to get word out a little early so you don't get surprised by the sudden news,

I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.

Then a blessing came to me.

I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.

I was very embarrassed, too

I have been more empowered by this blessing.

I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell you

I was very careful.

I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news

I am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.

I always do my best in my place, without forgetting my gratitude,

I'll show you how to repay the love you sent me.

Thank you always.