EXO Chen announces marriage with non-entertainment woman "has come to celebrate"

The group EXO member Chen(28) marriages.EXO agency SM Entertainment said on the 13th, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.Chens prospective bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony will be held privately with only two families attending, the agency said.Chen also posted a photo of his handwritten letter on a fan cafe the same day and announced his marriage with GFriend himself.Chen also informed GFriends pregnancy by saying, Blessing has come to us.I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing, he said. I am so grateful to the members who have heard the news and congratulated me and I am deeply grateful to the fans.Chen made his debut as an EXO member in 2012 and released solo songs such as We break up after April and What do we do?

The group EXO member Chen(28) marriages.

EXO agency SM Entertainment said on the 13th, "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage."

Chen's prospective bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony will be held privately with only two families attending, the agency said.

Chen also posted a photo of his handwritten letter on a fan cafe the same day and announced his marriage with GFriend himself.

Chen also informed GFriend's pregnancy by saying, "Blessing has come to us."

"I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing," he said. "I am so grateful to the members who have heard the news and congratulated me and I am deeply grateful to the fans."

Chen made his debut as an EXO member in 2012 and released solo songs such as "We break up after April" and "What do we do?"