EXO Chen, marriage + premarital pregnancy surprise announcement..."Woman I Want to Be Together for Life"

Boy group EXO main vocal Chen announced marriage. It is the first out of stock among EXO members.SM Entertainment said on March 13, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony is planned to attend only the families of both families and pay respects. Wedding ceremony is held privately for all matters related to Wedding ceremony and marriage according to family doctor.SM said, In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist, he added. I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate.Chen also posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community Lison (Lysn) to inform Marriage and the news of the second generation.Chen said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I want to communicate with the company a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, do not be surprised by the sudden news. He said.Then, we were blessed, he said. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.Chen said, I was very brave because I could not delay the time anymore. After thanking the fans and members, I will show you how to do my best in my place and repay the love you sent me. Chen is an EXO member who debuted in 2012.Chen, the main vocalist, also worked as a unit (small group) EXO-Chen Baxi with EXO members Baek Hyun and Xiumin, and also released a solo album in his debut seven years last year.

Boy group EXO main vocal Chen announced marriage. It is the first out of stock among EXO members.

SM Entertainment said on March 13, "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage." The bride is a non-entertainer, and Wedding ceremony is planned to attend only the families of both families and pay respects. "

Wedding ceremony is held privately for all matters related to Wedding ceremony and marriage according to family doctor.

SM said, "In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist," he added. "I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate."

Chen also posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community "Lison" (Lysn) to inform marriage and the news of the second generation.

Chen said, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together." I want to communicate with the company a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, do not be surprised by the sudden news. "He said.

"Then, we were blessed," he said. "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing."

Chen said, "I was very brave because I could not delay the time anymore." After thanking the fans and members, I will show you how to do my best in my place and repay the love you sent me. "

Chen is an EXO member who debuted in 2012. Chen, the main vocalist, also worked as a unit (small group) EXO-Chen Baxi with EXO members Baek Hyun and Xiumin, and also released a solo album in his debut seven years last year.