EXO Chen marriage + Out of wedlock surprise announcement,

With EXO Chen announcing the sudden marriage and Out of Wedlock news, Japan media attention is also focused.EXO Chen has announced the marriage with ordinary women, Japan Media Sankei Sports reported on the 13th.The media then introduced Chens handwritten letter and the whole story of the announcement of the marriage.Nikkan Sports also added, Chen of the popular group EXO in Korea marries, adding to SM Entertainments position.On the 13th, SM Entertainment said, Chen met a precious relationship and made a marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. Chen also posted a photo of his hand letter to the EXO official fan club community and said, I have a girlfriend who wants to be with me for the rest of my life.I was consulting with the company and its members to get the news a little early so that the fans wouldnt be surprised, and then a blessing came, Chen said.Finally, Chen said, I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news and sending me love for me.I will always show my gratitude, I will do my best in my place, and I will show you how to repay the love you sent.

With EXO Chen announcing the sudden marriage and Out of wedlock news, Japan media attention is also focused.

"EXO Chen has announced the marriage with ordinary women," Japan Media Sankei Sports reported on the 13th. The media then introduced Chen's handwritten letter and the whole story of the announcement of the marriage.

Nikkan Sports also added, "Chen of the popular group EXO in Korea marries," adding to SM Entertainment's position.

On the 13th, SM Entertainment said, "Chen met a precious relationship and made a marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. "

Chen also posted a photo of his hand letter to the EXO official fan club community and said, "I have a girlfriend who wants to be with me for the rest of my life." "I was consulting with the company and its members to get the news a little early so that the fans wouldn't be surprised, and then a blessing came," Chen said.

Finally, Chen said, "I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news and sending me love for me. I will always show my gratitude, I will do my best in my place, and I will show you how to repay the love you sent. "