EXO Chen, 'Exiting' demand for news of marriage +2 Voice growing... "Support" VS "Exiting"

Voice of Exiting Demand is growing, with group EXO Chen delivering surprise marriage news and news of the second generation.Earlier on the 13th, Chen said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I wanted to tell you early, so I was also consulting with the company and members.Then, blessings came to us, he announced the marriage and pregnancy news through the official website.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, also said, Chen has met with a precious relationship and marriage. I would like to ask for many blessings and congratulations.At Chens surprise announcement, EXO fandom is simply in a fray: it was sharply divided by the marriage congratulations response and the breaking confidence.The sudden Chens move is a selfish choice that not only forsakes confidence in fans, but also does not feel the least consideration for this group, said the EXO Gallery.iMBC Cha Hye-mi  Photo iMBC  Photos provided = iMBC, DC EXO Gallery
Voice of Exiting Demand is growing, with group EXO Chen delivering surprise marriage news and news of the second generation.Earlier on the 13th, Chen said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I wanted to tell you early, so I was also consulting with the company and members.Then, blessings came to us, he announced the marriage and pregnancy news through the official website.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, also said, Chen has met with a precious relationship and marriage. I would like to ask for many blessings and congratulations.At Chens surprise announcement, EXO fandom is simply in a fray: it was sharply divided by the marriage congratulations response and the breaking confidence.The sudden Chens move is a selfish choice that not only forsakes confidence in fans, but also does not feel the least consideration for this group, said the EXO Gallery.iMBC Cha Hye-mi  Photo iMBC  Photos provided = iMBC, DC EXO Gallery

Voice of Exiting Demand is growing, with group EXO Chen delivering surprise marriage news and news of the second generation.

Earlier on the 13th, Chen said, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I wanted to tell you early, so I was also consulting with the company and members. Then, blessings came to us, "he announced the marriage and pregnancy news through the official website.

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, also said, "Chen has met with a precious relationship and marriage. I would like to ask for many blessings and congratulations."

At Chen's surprise announcement, EXO fandom is simply in a fray: it was sharply divided by the "marriage congratulations" response and the "breaking confidence."

"The sudden Chen's move is a selfish choice that not only forsakes confidence in fans, but also does not feel the least consideration for this group," said the EXO Gallery.

iMBC Cha Hye-mi Photo iMBC Photos provided = iMBC, DC EXO Gallery