EXO Chen marriage 'surprise announcement' etc. EXO - El

EXOs fan club eventually turned its back on Chen, with the group EXOs member Chen shocked by the surprise marriage announcement and pregnancy news.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on March 13, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. Chen also posted his hand letter to the EXO official fan club community.I have a girlfriend who wants to be with me for the rest of my life, he said, adding to his wifes pregnancy news.I was consulting with the company and its members to get the news a little early so that the fans wouldnt be surprised, and then a blessing came, Chen said.Finally, Chen said, I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news and sending me love for me.I will always show my gratitude, I will do my best in my place, and I will show you how to repay the love you sent. However, the sudden announcement caused the fans to have a big impact, and the fandom eventually announced Chens intention to Exit.EXOs fan club EXO - El (EXO - L ACE Alliance) released an official statement on Wednesday, saying it declared its support for Chens acting as an EXO member and called on SM Entertainment to Exit in Chens team.In the meantime, EXO - El demanded Chens Exiting because Chens arbitrary actions seriously undermine the image of the group itself, and because the division and breakdown of EXO fandom are serious and unstable group schedules are damaging to both fandom and artists.In particular, EXO - El said, Without Chens Exiting, EXO El can no longer send full support for EXO with a pure heart. Many paid members with substantial purchasing power in EXO fandom are eager to withdraw Chen.SM Entertainment should not be expected from the ideal, but should realize the necessity of concrete review of Chens Exiting in the team through long-term and realistic future predictions.

EXO's fan club eventually turned its back on Chen, with the group EXO's member Chen shocked by the surprise marriage announcement and pregnancy news.

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on March 13, "Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. "

Chen also posted his hand letter to the EXO official fan club community. "I have a girlfriend who wants to be with me for the rest of my life," he said, adding to his wife's pregnancy news. "I was consulting with the company and its members to get the news a little early so that the fans wouldn't be surprised, and then a blessing came," Chen said.

Finally, Chen said, "I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news and sending me love for me. I will always show my gratitude, I will do my best in my place, and I will show you how to repay the love you sent. "

However, the sudden announcement caused the fans to have a big impact, and the fandom eventually announced Chen's intention to Exit. EXO's fan club EXO - El (EXO - L ACE Alliance) released an official statement on Wednesday, saying it declared its support for Chen's acting as an EXO member and called on SM Entertainment to Exit in Chen's team.

In the meantime, EXO - El demanded Chen's Exiting because Chen's arbitrary actions seriously undermine the image of the group itself, and because the division and breakdown of EXO fandom are serious and unstable group schedules are damaging to both fandom and artists.

In particular, EXO - El said, "Without Chen's Exiting, EXO El can no longer send full support for EXO with a pure heart." Many paid members with substantial purchasing power in EXO fandom are eager to withdraw Chen. SM Entertainment should not be expected from the ideal, but should realize the necessity of concrete review of Chen's Exiting in the team through long-term and realistic future predictions. "