EXO Chen announces surprise announcement "Bless me...Love Thank You"

Top idol group EXO member Chen (28, Kim Jong-dae) announced the marriage with non-entertainers, literally, as the news of surprise spread, fans are cheering on them.Chen and his agency SM Entertainment reported on marriage news directly through official fan cafe on the 13th.SM Entertainment said, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. According to the familys will, all matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately.In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist, he added, asking him to convey a message of blessing and support.Chen made his debut as an EXO member in 2012, and was in charge of the main vocals in the team and was in charge of an axis of the EXO vocal line.In addition to its attractive tone, it has also built its own musicality with filmography accumulated through many single albums in addition to EXO team activities.Chen was the first member of EXO to cut off the marriage tape.Chen said, I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love, and I am writing in a sentence that I do not want to be honest. I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together.Chen added, I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. He added.Chen also revealed in a stealthy way that GFriend is currently in pregnancy.Chen said, Blessing came to me. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was very brave because I could not delay the time when I was worried about how to say it. Im deeply grateful to you people, he said.

Top idol group EXO member Chen (28, Kim Jong-dae) announced the marriage with non-entertainers, literally, as the news of "surprise" spread, fans are cheering on them.

Chen and his agency SM Entertainment reported on marriage news directly through official fan cafe on the 13th. SM Entertainment said, "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. "According to the family's will, all matters related to marriage and marriage are held privately. In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist, "he added, asking him to convey a message of blessing and support.

Chen made his debut as an EXO member in 2012, and was in charge of the main vocals in the team and was in charge of an axis of the EXO vocal line. In addition to its attractive tone, it has also built its own musicality with filmography accumulated through many single albums in addition to EXO team activities. Chen was the first member of EXO to cut off the marriage tape.

Chen said, "I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to tell the fans who gave me so much love, and I am writing in a sentence that I do not want to be honest." "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together."

Chen added, "I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members who have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. "He added.

Chen also revealed in a stealthy way that GFriend is currently in pregnancy. Chen said, "Blessing came to me." "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing." "I was very brave because I could not delay the time when I was worried about how to say it. I'm deeply grateful to you people," he said.