Online buzz at EXO Chen marriage...from real name to Out of wedlock 'to take control of real swords'

EXO Chen marriage, Out of Wedlock news has been reported, surprising and supporting fans.On the 13th, SM Entertainment (SM), a subsidiary company, reported that Chen met a precious relationship and marriage.SM added, The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is privately attended by only the families of both families.SM also said, In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist. I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate.Following the announcement of SMs official position, Chen also posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community Lysn and reported to fans the marriage and Out of Wedlock news directly.Chen said in a long letter, I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be honest with the fans who gave me so much love. I am writing in a sentence that I do not want to be honest. He said.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news, I was talking to the company and consulting with the members.In particular, Chen said, In the meantime, blessings came to me.Chen said, I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore while worrying about when and how to tell you. Finally, Chen expressed his gratitude to the fans and members and concluded the letter with the pledge of I will always show you my best in my place, always thank you, and reward your love.On the evening of the 13th, the real-time search term of the portal site is fluctuating in the news of Chens marriage, Out of Wedlock.Chen; As well as his real name Kim Jong Dae, Out of wedlock and Chen marriage are emerging as search terms.Chen, meanwhile, made her debut as EXOs main vocalist in 2012 and became popular worldwide, especially last year, when she released her first solo album, April and Flowers, in seven years of debut.Chen becomes EXOs No.1 married man with marriage; fans are briefly embarrassed by the sudden news but cheering for his future as a married man.Photo: eNEWS DB

EXO Chen marriage, Out of wedlock news has been reported, surprising and supporting fans.

On the 13th, SM Entertainment (SM), a subsidiary company, reported that "Chen met a precious relationship and marriage." SM added, "The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is privately attended by only the families of both families."

SM also said, "In the future, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist. I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate."

Following the announcement of SM's official position, Chen also posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community 'Lysn' and reported to fans the marriage and Out of wedlock news directly.

Chen said in a long letter, "I am very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be honest with the fans who gave me so much love. I am writing in a sentence that I do not want to be honest." "He said.

"I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news, I was talking to the company and consulting with the members."

In particular, Chen said, "In the meantime, blessings came to me."

Chen said, "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore while worrying about when and how to tell you. "

Finally, Chen expressed his gratitude to the fans and members and concluded the letter with the pledge of "I will always show you my best in my place, always thank you, and reward your love."

On the evening of the 13th, the real-time search term of the portal site is fluctuating in the news of Chen's marriage, Out of wedlock. Chen;' As well as his real name 'Kim Jong Dae', 'Out of wedlock' and Chen marriage' are emerging as search terms.

Chen, meanwhile, made her debut as EXO's main vocalist in 2012 and became popular worldwide, especially last year, when she released her first solo album, "April and Flowers," in seven years of debut.

Chen becomes EXO's No.1 married man with marriage; fans are briefly embarrassed by the sudden news but cheering for his future as a married man.

Photo: eNEWS DB