EXO Chen announces marriage...SM "Bride is a non-celebrity, all schedules private"

SM Entertainment said on March 13, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage. The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony will be attended by only the family members. According to Family doctors, everything related to marriage and marriage goes private, the agency added.SM said, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist in the future, he said. I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate.Chen also delivered the news of marriage and the second-year-old directly in a handwritten letter posted to the official fan club community Lison (Lysn).I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together, he said. I want to communicate with the company a little early so that the members who have been together and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, do not be surprised by the sudden news. He said.In the meantime, blessings came to me, he said. I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.I was very brave because I could not delay the time anymore, he said. I will show you how to do my best in my place and repay the love you have sent me.

SM Entertainment said on March 13, "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage." The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony will be attended by only the Family members. "

According to Family doctors, everything related to marriage and marriage goes private, the agency added.

SM said, "Chen will continue to work hard as an artist in the future," he said. "I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate."

Chen also delivered the news of marriage and the second-year-old directly in a handwritten letter posted to the official fan club community "Lison" (Lysn).

"I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together," he said. "I want to communicate with the company a little early so that the members who have been together and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, do not be surprised by the sudden news. "He said.

"In the meantime, blessings came to me," he said. "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing."

"I was very brave because I could not delay the time anymore," he said. "I will show you how to do my best in my place and repay the love you have sent me."