EXO Chen 'smacks' fans at marriage announcement

Fans were also surprised as Chen of the group EXO announced the news of the marriage.Chen meets a precious relationship and marries it, said SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of Chen, on the 13th, the bride is a non-entertainer, and the ceremony will be held only by family members of both families.Chen also replaced his heart with a handwritten letter to his fans, saying, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her life together.We wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that the fans would not be surprised by the sudden news. Then, blessings came to us.I was embarrassed to be unable to do the part I planned by consulting with the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore. He added, I am deeply grateful to the fans who give me love that is too good for me, and I will always show you how to do my best in return.Fans are also surprised at the sudden announcement of marriage while raising the voice of support, saying, I am cool to see my courage.EXO is actively engaged not only in Korea but also overseas, so it deals with Chens marriage news in overseas media such as Japan.

Fans were also surprised as Chen of the group EXO announced the news of the marriage.

Chen meets a precious relationship and marries it,” said SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of Chen, on the 13th, “the bride is a non-entertainer, and the ceremony will be held only by family members of both families.”

Chen also replaced his heart with a handwritten letter to his fans, saying, “I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her life together. We wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members so that the fans would not be surprised by the sudden news. "Then, blessings came to us. I was embarrassed to be unable to do the part I planned by consulting with the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful because I could not delay the time anymore. "

He added, “I am deeply grateful to the fans who give me love that is too good for me, and I will always show you how to do my best in return.”

Fans are also surprised at the sudden announcement of marriage while raising the voice of support, saying, I am cool to see my courage.

EXO is actively engaged not only in Korea but also overseas, so it deals with Chen's marriage news in overseas media such as Japan.