EXO Chen marriage announcement, sex jiggle "Scary"... "You're marriagein' soon?"

While boy group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae, 28) surprised fans by announcing marriage and prenuptial pregnancy, the sex jiggle that predicted Chens marriage was noted.On the 13th, EXO Chen announced the marriage and pregnancy news to fans through SNS.Chen said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I was worried and worried about what will happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news. He said.I have a blessing for me, he said.Chens marriage and pregnancy news have surprised not only domestic EXO fans but also EXO fans from Asia and all over the world. One question posted on Naver intellectuals last December is attracting attention as a sex jiggle.One nurse asked on December 25, Is it true that EXO Chen marriages soon?The netizens dismissed it as a baseless rumor such as a ridiculous story and hut sound.But within a month, Chens marriage was revealed to be true and this question became a sex jiggle.The netizens are also interested in this article, and they are responding in various ways such as Is this place a holy place, I have come to the holy place and Let me be a lottery.On the other hand, following the announcement of EXO Chen on the same day, SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, officially announced that Chen met a precious relationship and marriage.SM said, The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. According to the familys will, everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately. He said.

While boy group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae, 28) surprised fans by announcing marriage and prenuptial pregnancy, the sex jiggle that predicted Chen's marriage was noted.

On the 13th, EXO Chen announced the marriage and pregnancy news to fans through SNS. Chen said, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together." I was worried and worried about what will happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news. "He said. "I have a blessing for me," he said.

Chen's marriage and pregnancy news have surprised not only domestic EXO fans but also EXO fans from Asia and all over the world. One question posted on Naver intellectuals last December is attracting attention as a 'sex jiggle'.

One nurse asked on December 25, "Is it true that EXO Chen marriages soon?" The netizens dismissed it as a baseless rumor such as "a ridiculous story" and "hut sound". But within a month, Chen's marriage was revealed to be true and this question became a 'sex jiggle'. The netizens are also interested in this article, and they are responding in various ways such as "Is this place a holy place", "I have come to the holy place" and "Let me be a lottery".

On the other hand, following the announcement of EXO Chen on the same day, SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, officially announced that "Chen met a precious relationship and marriage."

SM said, "The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families." According to the family's will, everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately. "He said.