EXO Chen marriage announcement and Out of wedlock release .. "Menbong" VS "Blessing" fandom nutrients

EXO Chen (28, real name Kim Jong-dae) has been hot online with the announcement of the surprise marriage.Out of the clock, the news of the Yeviapa is a bonus, and the fans are shocked and celebrating.On the 13th, EXO agency SM Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as SM) officially announced Chens marriage news, saying, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.Chen also reported on marriage news in his handwritten letter on the same day.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, Chen confessed. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then, blessings came to me, said Chen, who informed GFriends pregnancy news. I was very embarrassed because I was unable to do the parts I planned with the company and members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.Chen said, I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news and are so grateful to me. I will always show you my gratitude and my best and rewarding love I have always done my best.Fandom is a massive chaos atmosphere in the unexpected marriage news of EXO members who are popular in domestic and overseas top in the eighth year of their debut.While there are fans who express shock and disappointment, there are also a few responses to support and celebrate the critical decisions of personal life.Fans are divided into two reactions: Dear - marriage - Out of Wedlock Three Combo is a shock, I did not think of married EXO, Lets respect the life of an individual when I am about 30 years old, I can not say that I am a fan.In addition, the EXO Gallery, which is a collection of some fans of EXO Fandom EXO, said, I am embarrassed by the sudden announcement of EXO Chen, who has always devoted himself to EXO, but I applaud his courage. He also expressed his sincere wish for blessing and happiness.Among them, one media reported that Chens GFriend had been in the pregnancy seven months, and that the marriage ceremony had already been held at the cathedral, which shocked fans.SM, a subsidiary company, said it was unfounded. However, some fans expressed shock and disappointment and demanded to leave the team.Apart from the divided public opinion, Chen officially becomes the first dismemberment and dad in EXO.The specific marriage period and the Child Birth period of the bride-to-be are private, but the pink issue surrounding Chen is expected to continue for the time being.SM said, The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. According to the familys will, everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately. He said.SM said, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist in the future, he said. I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate.Chens future activities plan, which was comebacked to EXO at the end of last year, has not been materialized.His marriage, which has been active as the main vocalist in the team and has been doing his best in solo activities as well as team activities, is not expected to hurt his career much, but it is inevitable to adjust the schedule in the first half of the year as he is ahead of the marriage.In particular, Chen was born in September 1992 and has become 28 years old this year, so he is not free from the obligation of defense.Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.Im very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much loveI post it in a short sentence.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of meId like to get word out a little early so you dont get surprised by the sudden news,I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.Then a blessing came to me.I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.I was very embarrassed, tooI have been more empowered by this blessing.I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell youI was very careful.I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this newsI am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.I always do my best in my place, without forgetting my gratitude,Ill show you how to repay the love you sent me.Thank you always.
EXO Chen (28, real name Kim Jong-dae) has been hot online with the announcement of the surprise marriage.Out of the clock, the news of the Yeviapa is a bonus, and the fans are shocked and celebrating.On the 13th, EXO agency SM Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as SM) officially announced Chens marriage news, saying, Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage.Chen also reported on marriage news in his handwritten letter on the same day.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together, Chen confessed. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then, blessings came to me, said Chen, who informed GFriends pregnancy news. I was very embarrassed because I was unable to do the parts I planned with the company and members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.Chen said, I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news and are so grateful to me. I will always show you my gratitude and my best and rewarding love I have always done my best.Fandom is a massive chaos atmosphere in the unexpected marriage news of EXO members who are popular in domestic and overseas top in the eighth year of their debut.While there are fans who express shock and disappointment, there are also a few responses to support and celebrate the critical decisions of personal life.Fans are divided into two reactions: Dear - marriage - Out of Wedlock Three Combo is a shock, I did not think of married EXO, Lets respect the life of an individual when I am about 30 years old, I can not say that I am a fan.In addition, the EXO Gallery, which is a collection of some fans of EXO Fandom EXO, said, I am embarrassed by the sudden announcement of EXO Chen, who has always devoted himself to EXO, but I applaud his courage. He also expressed his sincere wish for blessing and happiness.Among them, one media reported that Chens GFriend had been in the pregnancy seven months, and that the marriage ceremony had already been held at the cathedral, which shocked fans.SM, a subsidiary company, said it was unfounded. However, some fans expressed shock and disappointment and demanded to leave the team.Apart from the divided public opinion, Chen officially becomes the first dismemberment and dad in EXO.The specific marriage period and the Child Birth period of the bride-to-be are private, but the pink issue surrounding Chen is expected to continue for the time being.SM said, The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families. According to the familys will, everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately. He said.SM said, Chen will continue to work hard as an artist in the future, he said. I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate.Chens future activities plan, which was comebacked to EXO at the end of last year, has not been materialized.His marriage, which has been active as the main vocalist in the team and has been doing his best in solo activities as well as team activities, is not expected to hurt his career much, but it is inevitable to adjust the schedule in the first half of the year as he is ahead of the marriage.In particular, Chen was born in September 1992 and has become 28 years old this year, so he is not free from the obligation of defense.Hi, Im ChenI have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.Im very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much loveI post it in a short sentence.I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of meId like to get word out a little early so you dont get surprised by the sudden news,I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.Then a blessing came to me.I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.I was very embarrassed, tooI have been more empowered by this blessing.I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell youI was very careful.I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this newsI am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.I always do my best in my place, without forgetting my gratitude,Ill show you how to repay the love you sent me.Thank you always.

EXO Chen (28, real name Kim Jong-dae) has been hot online with the announcement of the surprise marriage. Out of the clock, the news of the 'Yeviapa' is a bonus, and the fans are shocked and celebrating.

On the 13th, EXO agency sm Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as sm) officially announced Chen's marriage news, saying, "Chen has met a precious relationship and marriage."

Chen also reported on marriage news in his handwritten letter on the same day. "I have a GFriend who wants to spend my life together," Chen confessed. "I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these resolutions, but I wanted to communicate a little early so that the members and the company, especially the fans who are proud of me, would not be surprised by the sudden news.

"Then, blessings came to me," said Chen, who informed GFriend's pregnancy news. "I was very embarrassed because I was unable to do the parts I planned with the company and members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing."

Chen said, "I am deeply grateful to the fans who are so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing these news and are so grateful to me." "I will always show you my gratitude and my best and rewarding love I have always done my best."

Fandom is a 'massive chaos' atmosphere in the unexpected marriage news of EXO members who are popular in domestic and overseas 'top' in the eighth year of their debut. While there are fans who express shock and disappointment, there are also a few responses to support and celebrate the critical decisions of personal life. Fans are divided into two reactions: "Dear - marriage - Out of wedlock Three Combo is a shock", "I did not think of married EXO", "Let's respect the life of an individual when I am about 30 years old", "I can not say that I am a fan."

In addition, the EXO Gallery, which is a collection of some fans of EXO Fandom EXO, said, "I am embarrassed by the sudden announcement of EXO Chen, who has always devoted himself to EXO, but I applaud his courage." He also expressed his sincere wish for blessing and happiness.

Among them, one media reported that Chen's GFriend had been in the pregnancy seven months, and that the marriage ceremony had already been held at the cathedral, which shocked fans. sm, a subsidiary company, said it was "unfounded." However, some fans expressed shock and disappointment and demanded to leave the team.

Apart from the divided public opinion, Chen officially becomes the first "dismemberment" and "dad" in EXO. The specific marriage period and the Child birth period of the bride-to-be are private, but the pink issue surrounding Chen is expected to continue for the time being.

sm said, "The bride is a non-entertainer, and the marriage ceremony is planned to be held reverently by only the families of both families." According to the family's will, everything related to marriage and marriage is conducted privately. "He said.

sm said, "Chen will continue to work hard as an artist in the future," he said. "I would like to ask Chen to celebrate and celebrate."

Chen's future activities plan, which was comebacked to EXO at the end of last year, has not been materialized. His marriage, which has been active as the main vocalist in the team and has been doing his best in solo activities as well as team activities, is not expected to hurt his career much, but it is inevitable to adjust the schedule in the first half of the year as he is ahead of the marriage. In particular, Chen was born in September 1992 and has become 28 years old this year, so he is not free from the obligation of defense.

Hi, I'm Chen

I have something to tell you fans, so I wrote this.

I'm very nervous and nervous about how to start talking,

I want to be the first to tell you fans who have given me so much love

I post it in a short sentence.

I have a GFriend who wants to spend my whole life together.

I was worried and worried about what would happen due to this decision,

The members and the company that have been together, especially the fans who are proud of me

I'd like to get word out a little early so you don't get surprised by the sudden news,

I was communicating with the company and consulting with the members.

Then a blessing came to me.

I can not do the parts I planned with the company and the members.

I was very embarrassed, too

I have been more empowered by this blessing.

I could not delay the time anymore while thinking about when and how to tell you

I was very careful.

I am so grateful to the members who have sincerely congratulated me on hearing this news

I am deeply grateful to all the fans who send me love for me.

I always do my best in my place, without forgetting my gratitude,

I'll show you how to repay the love you sent me.

Thank you always.