EXO Chen reveals marriage and 2-year-old news in handwritten letter to fans...sm "pleasant blessings and congratulations"

Im very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to be honest with all the fans who have loved me so much, Chen told fans in a handwritten letter on the 13th.I have a girlfriend who wants to be with me for the rest of my life, he said. I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these decisions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the company, and the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.We have a blessing, Chen said, adding that I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.Chen also offered thanks to EXO members and fans who celebrated his marriage and the news of the second generation, and expressed his intention to continue EXO activities.I will always show you how to repay the love you have always done your best in your place without forgetting your heart, he said.

“I’m very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I want to be the first to be honest with all the fans who have loved me so much,” Chen told fans in a handwritten letter on the 13th.

“I have a girlfriend who wants to be with me for the rest of my life,” he said. “I was worried and worried about what would happen due to these decisions, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members, especially the company, and the fans who are proud of me, so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.

“We have a blessing,” Chen said, adding that “I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.”

Chen also offered thanks to EXO members and fans who celebrated his marriage and the news of the second generation, and expressed his intention to continue EXO activities. “I will always show you how to repay the love you have always done your best in your place without forgetting your heart,” he said.