EXO Chen, Devotion + marriage + pregnancy Attention to the simultaneous presentation

EXO Chen has announced the premarital pre-pregnancy and marriage of the general public GFriend, and interest is also focused on Japan.On January 13, Japan Media Nikkan Sports, Sankei Sports, and Sponicianex reported on Chens marriage, pregnancy news.The Japanese netizens who came to see Chen and GFriends pregnancy and marriage article said, I am surprised that the fans are suddenly marriage and pregnancy, I am surprised to be surprise, I want to take at least the stage, Congratulations Chen.Idol is not supposed to marriage, but it is complicated because it is young,  It is shocking news before enlistment and when I see it as a fan, and Marriage is not very welcome in Japan.Earlier, Chen wrote in a handwritten letter, I have a GFriend who wants to spend his whole life together.Then the blessing came, he confessed, and his agency SM Entertainment said, Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. Park Su-in

EXO Chen has announced the premarital pre-pregnancy and marriage of the general public GFriend, and interest is also focused on Japan.

On January 13, Japan Media Nikkan Sports, Sankei Sports, and Sponicianex reported on Chen's marriage, pregnancy news.

The Japanese netizens who came to see Chen and GFriend's pregnancy and marriage article said, "I am surprised that the fans are suddenly marriage and pregnancy", "I am surprised to be surprise", "I want to take at least the stage", "Congratulations Chen. Idol is not supposed to marriage, but it is complicated because it is young, "" It is shocking news before enlistment and when I see it as a fan, "and" marriage is not very welcome in Japan.

Earlier, Chen wrote in a handwritten letter, "I have a GFriend who wants to spend his whole life together. Then the blessing came, "he confessed, and his agency SM Entertainment said," Chen met a precious relationship and marriage. "

Park Su-in