EXO Chen, 13th, already marriage?...SM Enter "unfounded."

SM Entertainment said it was unfounded by the group EXO Chen in the report that GFriend and marriage.Hans said on the 13th, EXO Chen has a marriage ceremony with GFriend, a non-entertainer, at the cathedral, he said. Chens wife has entered the seven-month pregnancy.SM Entertainment said, The 13th marriage and pregnancy seven months are unfounded.Chen also posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community Lysn, revealing pregnancy news.I have a GFriend that I want to be with for a lifetime, he said. I was worried and worried about what will happen with this decision, but I wanted to tell the members, the company, and the fans who are proud of me early.I have come to my blessing, he said. I am more empowered by this blessing. I will always do my best without forgetting my gratitude.Chen made his debut as an EXO in 2012 and is actively working both at home and abroad. On November 27 last year, he released his regular 6th album, OBSESSION (Option).

SM Entertainment said it was "unfounded" by the group EXO Chen in the report that GFriend and marriage.

Hans said on the 13th, "EXO Chen has a marriage ceremony with GFriend, a non-entertainer, at the cathedral," he said. "Chen's wife has entered the seven-month pregnancy."

SM Entertainment said, "The 13th marriage and pregnancy seven months are unfounded."

Chen also posted a handwritten letter to the official fan club community 'Lysn', revealing pregnancy news. "I have a GFriend that I want to be with for a lifetime," he said. "I was worried and worried about what will happen with this decision, but I wanted to tell the members, the company, and the fans who are proud of me early." "I have come to my blessing," he said. "I am more empowered by this blessing. I will always do my best without forgetting my gratitude."

Chen made his debut as an EXO in 2012 and is actively working both at home and abroad. On November 27 last year, he released his regular 6th album, "OBSESSION (Option).