"Our Memories Video" EXO Chanyeol, Member also World Class...'Autograph Letter' Surprise release

EXO Chanyeol is attracting attention by unveiling the surprise surprise surprise video process for members.Today, EXO member Chanyeol released his own Autograph Letter and video with his photos with the members through his personal Instagram account.In particular, Chanyeol said in the video, I like Surprise, and I want to do it to the members of the concert last day. I wrote Letter by making our memories video, and I will show it when I am the last mant, I am making video for it.Chanyeol then said, Are you really the desire to ring?I do not know how to express my mind, but I think its really fast, he said. I thought about the members and wrote the Autograph Letter directly.Meanwhile, the group EXO (EXO) opened its doors to 2020 with a concert.From 29th to 31st last year, the solo concert EXO Planet #5 Exploration [dot] (EXO PLANET #5 -EXplOration [dot]) was held at KSPO DOME in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, and spent 2019 with fans.This concert is an encore performance and finale performance of EXOs fifth solo concert.In particular, EXO sold out all three performances and mobilized a total of 45,000 viewers.On the last day of the performance, on the 31st, Naver V-VIVE + was broadcast live around the world and received a hot response.Chanyeol Instagram caption
EXO Chanyeol is attracting attention by unveiling the surprise surprise surprise video process for members.Today, EXO member Chanyeol released his own Autograph Letter and video with his photos with the members through his personal Instagram account.In particular, Chanyeol said in the video, I like Surprise, and I want to do it to the members of the concert last day. I wrote Letter by making our memories video, and I will show it when I am the last mant, I am making video for it.Chanyeol then said, Are you really the desire to ring?I do not know how to express my mind, but I think its really fast, he said. I thought about the members and wrote the Autograph Letter directly.Meanwhile, the group EXO (EXO) opened its doors to 2020 with a concert.From 29th to 31st last year, the solo concert EXO Planet #5 Exploration [dot] (EXO PLANET #5 -EXplOration [dot]) was held at KSPO DOME in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, and spent 2019 with fans.This concert is an encore performance and finale performance of EXOs fifth solo concert.In particular, EXO sold out all three performances and mobilized a total of 45,000 viewers.On the last day of the performance, on the 31st, Naver V-VIVE + was broadcast live around the world and received a hot response.Chanyeol Instagram caption

EXO Chanyeol is attracting attention by unveiling the Surprise Surprise Surprise video process for members.

Today, EXO member Chanyeol released his own Autograph Letter and video with his photos with the members through his personal Instagram account.

In particular, Chanyeol said in the video, "I like Surprise, and I want to do it to the members of the concert last day." "I wrote Letter by making our memories video, and I will show it when I am the last mant, I am making video for it."

Chanyeol then said, "Are you really the desire to ring? "I do not know how to express my mind, but I think it's really fast," he said. "I thought about the members and wrote the Autograph Letter directly.

Meanwhile, the group EXO (EXO) opened its doors to 2020 with a concert. From 29th to 31st last year, the solo concert 'EXO Planet #5 Exploration [dot] (EXO PLANET #5 -EXplOration [dot])' was held at KSPO DOME in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, and spent 2019 with fans. This concert is an encore performance and finale performance of EXO's fifth solo concert.

In particular, EXO sold out all three performances and mobilized a total of 45,000 viewers. On the last day of the performance, on the 31st, Naver V-VIVE + was broadcast live around the world and received a hot response.

Chanyeol Instagram' caption