EXO Baekhyun, 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' OST First runner...soundtrack released today (7th)

Baekhyun will unveil SBSs new monthly drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 OST Part.1 I Love You through various online soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 7th.I love you is an emotional ballad song that conveys to my beloved lover.The repeated piano line and the faint guitar playing, the delicate and warm tone of Baekhyun will be added to convey the heart of the main character to the viewers.Song Dong-woon producers, who produced OSTs of popular works such as Hotel Deluna, Its OK, Im Love, Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Sensei, and The Suns Descendants, participated in this work.Song Dong-woon Producers hit drama Dokkaebi OST Ailee I will go to you like the first snow, Chanyeol & Punch Stay With Me, crush Beautiful, and ownership I Miss You.Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 is a human drama depicting the special story of the Real Doctor in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province. It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9:40 pm.Photo = SM Entertainment

Baekhyun will unveil SBS's new monthly drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' OST Part.1 'I Love You' through various online soundtrack sites at 6 pm on the 7th. 'I love you' is an emotional ballad song that conveys to my beloved lover. The repeated piano line and the faint guitar playing, the delicate and warm tone of Baekhyun will be added to convey the heart of the main character to the viewers.

Song Dong-woon Producers, who produced OSTs of popular works such as Hotel Deluna, It's OK, I'm Love, Lovers of the Moon - Bobo Sensei, and The Sun's Descendants, participated in this work.

Song Dong-woon Producers hit drama 'Dokkaebi' OST Ailee 'I will go to you like the first snow', Chanyeol & Punch 'Stay With Me', crush 'Beautiful', and ownership 'I Miss You'.

Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 is a human drama depicting the special story of the Real Doctor in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province. It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9:40 pm.

Photo = SM Entertainment