'EXO No. 1 Married' Chen, reported in front of the book "Tokyo Dome is a popular group"

On the afternoon of the 13th, leading entertainment media such as Japan Nikkan Sports reported on the title of EXO Chen marriage, news of the opponents pregnancy.Nikkan Sports quoted a Korean media report on the day, including news of Chens marriage, news of the pre-priests pregnancy, and a hand letter written by Chen.EXO is a popular group representing K-pop, such as performing at the closing ceremony of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics, he said. Japan is also popular with concerts at the Tokyo Dome.Earlier, Chen and its agency SM Entertainment formulated Chens marriage news on the 13th.Chen said in a hand letter for fans: I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her whole life together.I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing.Chen debuted as EXO in 2012 and has grown into a global idol in the top ranking in Korea.

On the afternoon of the 13th, leading entertainment media such as Japan Nikkan Sports reported on the title of 'EXO Chen marriage, news of the opponent's pregnancy'.

Nikkan Sports quoted a Korean media report on the day, including news of Chen's marriage, news of the pre-priest's pregnancy, and a hand letter written by Chen.

"EXO is a popular group representing K-pop, such as performing at the closing ceremony of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics," he said. "Japan is also popular with concerts at the Tokyo Dome."

Earlier, Chen and its agency SM Entertainment formulated Chen's marriage news on the 13th. Chen said in a hand letter for fans: "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her whole life together. "I was very embarrassed because I could not do the parts I planned to discuss with the company and the members, but I was more encouraged by this blessing."

Chen debuted as EXO in 2012 and has grown into a global idol in the top ranking in Korea.