Ko Bo-Gyeol 'Little Girls' to appear in the beauty of the beauty of the beauty, admiring Beautiful looks

Actor Ko Bo-Gyeol flaunts her sweetly beautiful looksKo Bo-Gyeol said on his Instagram on January 28, I collaborated with the movie Little Boys, which I enjoyed when I was a child.I think it looks like a collage that goes too well ~ and posted a picture.The photo shows Ko Bo-Gyeol in a white blouse and a checkered long skirt. Ko Bo-Gyeol stares at the camera with a faint eye.Ko Bo-Gyeols neat atmosphere catches the eye.delay stock

Actor Ko Bo-Gyeol flaunts her sweetly Beautiful looks

Ko Bo-Gyeol said on his Instagram on January 28, "I collaborated with the movie 'Little Boys', which I enjoyed when I was a child. I think it looks like a collage that goes too well ~ "and posted a picture.

The photo shows Ko Bo-Gyeol in a white blouse and a checkered long skirt. Ko Bo-Gyeol stares at the camera with a faint eye. Ko Bo-Gyeol's neat atmosphere catches the eye.

delay stock