Director Kim Hyun-jin "Bebok Reeve Movie EXOK CF Filming Experience" (Interview1)

Editors note] [The Star Maker] goes to the Star Maker who made the star.The Star Maker is a meeting place with the domestic representative Enterin who unearthed the next generation stars as well as the popularly loved stars.Director Kim Hyun-jin (42), who faces each other at Yangjae-dong, Seoul, will become a veteran in the CF shooting industry.I majored in physics at the university with a dream of becoming a scholar, but at some point I was so excited about the fun of video shooting that I crossed the river (?), which I can never return.In particular, director Kim Hyun-jin showed a nostalgia for the once-up Music Video shooting, which was slightly different in grammar in shooting.I have talked with director Kim Hyun-jin, who has been working as a CF director for a long time and has also been involved with various stars.- Please introduce yourself.- Please introduce the company called the people who are brilliant.- Before the CF directors history, he also directed Music Video.- Do you remember what the first music video was.And it was not Music Video among the memorable images, but it was the video AD that I took with the Music Video concept with EXO.I think I took a picture with EXO-K members.It was a notebook AD, but before I became the top idol of the present, I had a picture of EXO in my new days, and I remember that I took a picture of myself.- I also wonder why you moved your enemy to CF director.- Music Video and CF seem to have a lot of different grammar.CF directors dont just shoot CFs, sometimes they shoot Music Video, but most of them dont have much time, so they only have a small proportion.I now have a bigger role in supporting junior directors, but I do not think there were many directors who supported me when I was a junior.- When did you start to put the meaning of video shooting?I started working as a PD at the station at first. I wanted to do something more detailed while I was active.Of course, it was not in the right condition, and in the meantime, I had experience shooting Music Video.Since then, I have met with Park Jun-soo, the first-generation CF coach, and I have been going to CF director in earnest.-Interview2(72) Director Kim Hyun-jin of Music Video
Editors note] [The Star Maker] goes to the Star Maker who made the star.The Star Maker is a meeting place with the domestic representative Enterin who unearthed the next generation stars as well as the popularly loved stars.Director Kim Hyun-jin (42), who faces each other at Yangjae-dong, Seoul, will become a veteran in the CF shooting industry.I majored in physics at the university with a dream of becoming a scholar, but at some point I was so excited about the fun of video shooting that I crossed the river (?), which I can never return.In particular, director Kim Hyun-jin showed a nostalgia for the once-up Music Video shooting, which was slightly different in grammar in shooting.I have talked with director Kim Hyun-jin, who has been working as a CF director for a long time and has also been involved with various stars.- Please introduce yourself.- Please introduce the company called the people who are brilliant.- Before the CF directors history, he also directed Music Video.- Do you remember what the first music video was.And it was not Music Video among the memorable images, but it was the video AD that I took with the Music Video concept with EXO.I think I took a picture with EXO-K members.It was a notebook AD, but before I became the top idol of the present, I had a picture of EXO in my new days, and I remember that I took a picture of myself.- I also wonder why you moved your enemy to CF director.- Music Video and CF seem to have a lot of different grammar.CF directors dont just shoot CFs, sometimes they shoot Music Video, but most of them dont have much time, so they only have a small proportion.I now have a bigger role in supporting junior directors, but I do not think there were many directors who supported me when I was a junior.- When did you start to put the meaning of video shooting?I started working as a PD at the station at first. I wanted to do something more detailed while I was active.Of course, it was not in the right condition, and in the meantime, I had experience shooting Music Video.Since then, I have met with Park Jun-soo, the first-generation CF coach, and I have been going to CF director in earnest.-Interview2(72) Director Kim Hyun-jin of Music Video

Editor's note] [The Star Maker] goes to The Star Maker who mADe the star. 'The Star Maker' is a meeting place with the domestic representative 'Enterin' who unearthed the next generation stars as well as the popularly loved stars.

Director Kim Hyun-jin (42), who faces each other at Yangjae-dong, Seoul, will become a veteran in the CF shooting industry. I majored in physics at the university with a dream of becoming a scholar, but at some point I was so excited about the fun of video shooting that I crossed the river (?), which I can never return. In particular, director Kim Hyun-jin showed a nostalgia for the once-up Music Video shooting, which was slightly different in grammar in shooting.

I have talked with director Kim Hyun-jin, who has been working as a CF director for a long time and has also been involved with various stars.

- Please introduce yourself.

- Please introduce the company called the people who are brilliant.

- Before the CF director's history, he also directed Music Video.

- Do you remember what the first Music Video was.

And it was not Music Video among the memorable images, but it was the video AD that I took with the Music Video concept with EXO. I think I took a picture with EXO-K members. It was a notebook AD, but before I became the top idol of the present, I hAD a picture of EXO in my new days, and I remember that I took a picture of myself.

- I also wonder why you moved your enemy to CF director.

- Music Video and CF seem to have a lot of different grammar.

CF directors don't just shoot CFs, sometimes they shoot Music Video, but most of them don't have much time, so they only have a small proportion. I now have a bigger role in supporting junior directors, but I do not think there were many directors who supported me when I was a junior.

- When did you start to put the meaning of video shooting?

I started working as a PD at the station at first. I wanted to do something more detailed while I was active. Of course, it was not in the right condition, and in the meantime, I hAD experience shooting Music Video. Since then, I have met with Park Jun-soo, the first-generation CF coach, and I have been going to CF director in earnest.

-Interview2

(72) Director Kim Hyun-jin of Music Video