"DoReMi Market" Ji Suk-jin "Running Man' 10 years, I keep doubting if it's Spy"

Ji Suk-jin has revealed the aftermath of his appearance on Running Man.On the 18th TVN entertainment Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market, comedian Ji Suk-jin and Yang Se-chan appeared as guests.On this day, DoReMi Market MCs described Ji Suk-jin as half-white Korean Wave star.Ji Suk-jin, who was embarrassed, said, I keep doubting Running Man for 10 years. I do not believe the DoReMi Market members today.Running Man is a solo exhibition, and I suspect it is a team exhibition, but I think it is a Spy planted by the production team.DoReMi Market is broadcast every Saturday at 7:40 pm.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Ji Suk-jin has revealed the aftermath of his appearance on Running Man'.

On the 18th TVN entertainment 'Amazing Saturday - DoReMi Market', comedian Ji Suk-jin and Yang Se-chan appeared as guests.

On this day, DoReMi Market' MCs described Ji Suk-jin as 'half-white Korean Wave star'.

Ji Suk-jin, who was embarrassed, said, "I keep doubting Running Man' for 10 years. I do not believe the DoReMi Market' members today. "Running Man" is a solo exhibition, and I suspect it is a team exhibition, but I think it is a Spy planted by the production team."

DoReMi Market' is broadcast every Saturday at 7:40 pm.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen