'Deeply Fein breast bone'...Han Sun-hwa, 'Clean beauty' completed with White Monokini

Han Sun-hwa showed off her neat look in a swimsuitSinger and actor Han Sun-hwa wrote on his Instagram account, The look on the Sunhua travel photos is very bright, both because the photographer is good at taking pictures or because the travel is happy.I hope the light will be all in Seoul. I hope youre beautiful all day. Everyones travel photos at the end of last year.In the open photo, Han Sun-hwa poses in a white Monokini in front of the pool. Flowers are on his head.I have a natural makeup like a stranger, and I have emanated a charm.Han Sun-hwa has appeared on MBC entertainment Returns of Guys Over the Line.

Han Sun-hwa showed off her neat look in a swimsuit

Singer and Actor Han Sun-hwa wrote on his Instagram account, "The look on the Sunhua travel photos is very bright, both because the photographer is good at taking pictures or because the travel is happy. I hope the light will be all in Seoul. I hope you're beautiful all day. Everyone's travel photos at the end of last year."

In the open photo, Han Sun-hwa poses in a White Monokini in front of the pool. Flowers are on his head. I have a natural makeup like a stranger, and I have emanated a charm.

Han Sun-hwa has appeared on MBC entertainment 'Returns of Guys Over the Line'.