'Day back' Park Min-young "Min-Young Makeup Minimize for Character...20 Minutes Complete"

Actor Park Min-young will show a deeper inner performance.JTBCs production team released an interview by Actor Park Min-young, which starred in the new monthly drama Ill Go If the Weather Is Good (playplayed by Han Ga-ram, directed by Han Ji-seung, and hereinafter Day back) on the 29th.He played the role of Umizaru, who was deeply hurt by a person and closed the door of his mind. He said, Umizaru is a lovely person when he knows.Park Min-young said, I was very attracted to the Umizaru Character. When we look around our daily lives, we have a friend who is strangely eye-catching without having to do special actions.Umizaru is just like that.Someone seems to be able to think that Umizaru is very cool, but when I know it, I have a warm heart and sometimes I show a kind of appearance. Park Min-young needed a lot of change to become Umizaru, especially since he had to digest from 18-year-old high school to adult, which made a lot of changes to his style.We have been cutting our bangs for a long time and keeping our natural atmosphere at a minimum, he said. Wearings are comfortable, such as padding, practical shirts and turtlenecks that are more warm than emphasizing sophistication and glamor.It takes only 20 minutes to complete both hair and makeup. The fact that it was a warm drama was a decisive moment that moved Park Min-youngs mind. Han Ji-seung PDs love age is in the fifth place in life.I was so impressed that I saw it. I was convinced that the Day back would have a unique sensibility.Finally, Park Min-young said, I think I can convey both laughter and calm afterlife with a clear story. I would like to give a deep echo to the viewers and become a memorable drama for a long time.Day back is a melodrama that depicts the story of Umizaru, who is tired of living in Seoul and goes down to Bukhyeon-ri, who runs an independent bookstore, Eun-seop (Seo Gang-joon).It will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on February 24th following the Inspection Civil War.

Actor Park Min-young will show a deeper inner performance.

JTBC's production team released an Interview by Actor Park Min-young, which starred in the new monthly Drama "I'll Go If the Weather Is Good" (playplayed by Han Ga-ram, directed by Han Ji-seung, and hereinafter "Day back") on the 29th. He played the role of Umizaru, who was deeply hurt by a person and closed the door of his mind. He said, "Umizaru is a lovely person when he knows."

Park Min-young said, "I was very attracted to the Umizaru Character." "When we look around our daily lives, we have a friend who is strangely eye-catching without having to do special actions. Umizaru is just like that. Someone seems to be able to think that Umizaru is very cool, but when I know it, I have a warm heart and sometimes I show a kind of appearance. "

Park Min-young needed a lot of change to become Umizaru, especially since he had to digest from 18-year-old high school to adult, which made a lot of changes to his style. "We have been cutting our bangs for a long time and keeping our natural atmosphere at a minimum," he said. "Wearings are comfortable, such as padding, practical shirts and turtlenecks that are more warm than emphasizing sophistication and glamor. It takes only 20 minutes to complete both hair and makeup. "

The fact that it was a "warm Drama" was a decisive moment that moved Park Min-young's mind. "Han Ji-seung PD's" love age "is in the fifth place in life. I was so impressed that I saw it. "I was convinced that the 'Day back' would have a unique sensibility.

Finally, Park Min-young said, "I think I can convey both laughter and calm afterlife with a clear story." "I would like to give a deep echo to the viewers and become a memorable Drama for a long time."

'Day back' is a meloDrama that depicts the story of Umizaru, who is tired of living in Seoul and goes down to Bukhyeon-ri, who runs an independent bookstore, Eun-seop (Seo Gang-joon). It will be broadcasted at 9:30 pm on February 24th following the 'Inspection Civil War'.