"I know my Father doesn't know English language language..."Running Man" Yoo Jae-Suk X Haha, the troubles of two Fathers

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the story of being ignored by his son Ji Ho-gun.On SBS Running Man to be broadcast on the 26th, the troubles of two fathers Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk with children are revealed.In the previous filming, the members had time to talk about the New Years pledge on New Years Day.Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man, made other members wonder by revealing his desire to learn in the new year.Haha said, In fact, when my son Dream was six years old, I knew that my father did not know English language language well.Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Hahas story, said, I always read English language language fairy tales to my son JiHo. But when I was seven years old, he said, Do not read it now.I can not read it anymore because I have a bad English language language pronunciation. The story of Two Fathers Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk will be released at Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 26th.

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the story of being ignored by his son Ji Ho-gun.

On sbs Running Man' to be broadcast on the 26th, the troubles of two Fathers Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk with children are revealed.

In the previous filming, the members had time to talk about the New Year's pledge on New Year's Day. Haha, who gave a lot of laughter as a character in Running Man', made other members wonder by revealing his desire to "learn in the new year". Haha said, "In fact, when my son Dream was six years old, I knew that my Father did not know English language language well."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard Haha's story, said, "I always read English language language fairy tales to my son JiHo. But when I was seven years old, he said, 'Do not read it now.' I can not read it anymore because I have a bad English language language pronunciation. "

The story of 'Two Fathers' Haha and Yoo Jae-Suk will be released at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 26th.