"Even a straw," Jeon Do-yeon, "I want to play with Jung Woo-sung longer."

Jeon Do-yeon has confessed that he wants to co-work with Jung Woo-sung again.Actor Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung expressed his first co-work together at the production report of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep (also straw) at Megabox Holy Water at 11 am on January 13.I knew it at the scene, I was embarrassed at first.Jeon Do-yeon, who said, I should have been a familiar lover, I met at the scene and knew that I had never been Acting with Jung Woo-sung It took me a while to adjust, and I was sorry I had to adjust, and I thought I wanted to play with Jung Woo-sung for longer.So Jung Woo-sung was preparing for the director, so I asked if there was a role I could play. I have been doing anything lately. Jung Woo-sung said, I felt like a friendly friend because I had seen it since the beginning of my debut, but I had an unknown distance when I was working on it.Later, Jeon Do-yeon said, It was awkward. I tried to accept the awkwardness as something that Yeon-hee deliberately created. Jung Woo-sung said, I am a good colleague who wants to meet with a movie that comes out in the whole movie later.Meanwhile, the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep Lag (director Kim Yong-hoon), starring Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yo-jung, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jung Ga-ram, is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst hantang to take the money bag, the last chance of life.Opened February 12.Park Beautiful / Lee Jaeha

Jeon Do-yeon has confessed that he wants to co-work with Jung Woo-sung again.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon Jung Woo-sung expressed his first co-work together at the production report of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep" (also straw) at Megabox Holy Water at 11 am on January 13.

"I knew it at the scene, I was embarrassed at first. Jeon Do-yeon, who said, "I should have been a familiar lover," I met at the scene and knew that I had never been Acting with Jung Woo-sung " It took me a while to adjust, and I was sorry I had to adjust, and I thought I wanted to play with Jung Woo-sung for longer. So Jung Woo-sung was preparing for the director, so I asked if there was a role I could play. I have been doing anything lately. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "I felt like a Friendly Friend because I had seen it since the beginning of my debut, but I had an unknown distance when I was working on it." Later, Jeon Do-yeon said, "It was awkward." I tried to accept the awkwardness as something that Yeon-hee deliberately created. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "I am a good colleague who wants to meet with a movie that comes out in the whole movie later."

Meanwhile, the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep Lag" (director Kim Yong-hoon), starring Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Bae Sung-woo, Yoon Yo-jung, Jung Man-sik, Jin Kyung, Shin Hyun-bin and Jung Ga-ram, is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst hantang to take the money bag, the last chance of life. Opened February 12.

Park Beautiful / Lee Jaeha