Jung Woo-sung "Jeon Do-yeon, who only plays the devout Character, would have been hard" affectionate advice

Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung emanated the same age chemi.In SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on January 22, interviews with Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, the main characters of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep, were released.Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung co-work in the film for the first time in 25 yearsWhen asked why he had co-worked with him now, Jeon Do-yeon replied, I am so glad to take it now. Jung Woo-sung said, I think you did not wait alone because you told me so.It is an honor.Jung Woo-sung introduced the film that co-worked the two people, saying, When the essential desire of human beings and material desperation meet, the desperate choice of human beings due to the money bag that has been intervened in the meantime is a work that depicts justified.The two men, who are the same age, praised each other.Jeon Do-yeon said, Jung Woo-sung thought that I was an Actor who did not see more than I knew.I want to meet you again at the movie scene. Lee Ha-na
Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung emanated the same age chemi.In SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on January 22, interviews with Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, the main characters of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep, were released.Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung co-work in the film for the first time in 25 yearsWhen asked why he had co-worked with him now, Jeon Do-yeon replied, I am so glad to take it now. Jung Woo-sung said, I think you did not wait alone because you told me so.It is an honor.Jung Woo-sung introduced the film that co-worked the two people, saying, When the essential desire of human beings and material desperation meet, the desperate choice of human beings due to the money bag that has been intervened in the meantime is a work that depicts justified.The two men, who are the same age, praised each other.Jeon Do-yeon said, Jung Woo-sung thought that I was an Actor who did not see more than I knew.I want to meet you again at the movie scene. Lee Ha-na

Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung emanated the same age chemi.

In sbs's Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on January 22, interviews with Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung, the main Characters of the movie Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep, were released.

Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung co-work in the film for the first time in 25 years When asked why he had co-worked with him now, Jeon Do-yeon replied, "I am so glad to take it now." Jung Woo-sung said, "I think you did not wait alone because you told me so. It is an honor.”

Jung Woo-sung introduced the film that co-worked the two people, saying, "When the essential desire of human beings and material desperation meet, the desperate choice of human beings due to the money bag that has been intervened in the meantime is a work that depicts justified."

The two men, who are the same age, praised each other. Jeon Do-yeon said, "Jung Woo-sung thought that I was an Actor who did not see more than I knew. I want to meet you again at the movie scene. "

Lee Ha-na