Choi Siwon, wearing Sleepy Fliss, Cheering..."May be full of happy things."

Choi Siwon said on his 16th day of his instagram, His 2020 will always be full of happy things! This fly I am wearing is only one day today!It is said that it is possible to ship overseas. I would like a lot of Cheering. Go sleepy!In the open photo, Choi Siwon is wearing a white mask and arm-in-arm. The fliss worn by Choi Siwon is designed by Sleepy.Sleepy commented, I love you, and the netizens said, Thank you for Sleepy Cheering, My brother is handsome.I have to buy a flyse according to my brother. Meanwhile, Sleepys Fliss can be purchased on KakaoTalk channel Sleepy until noon today.

Choi Siwon said on his 16th day of his instagram, "His 2020 will always be full of happy things! This fly I am wearing is only one day today! It is said that it is possible to ship overseas. I would like a lot of Cheering. Go Sleepy!"

In the open photo, Choi Siwon is wearing a white mask and arm-in-arm. The fliss worn by Choi Siwon is designed by Sleepy.

Sleepy commented, "I love you," and the netizens said, "Thank you for Sleepy Cheering," "My brother is handsome. I have to buy a flyse according to my brother. "

Meanwhile, Sleepy's Fliss can be purchased on KakaoTalk channel Sleepy' until noon today.