Cho Kyuhyun "EXO Suho, so pretty and Loveable every time I see it."

Cho Kyuhyun reveals affection for SuhoIn MBCs Section TV Entertainment Communication, which aired on January 9, an interview between Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun and EXO Suho, who made a comeback as a musical Laughing Man, was released.Cho Kyuhyun and Suho were double cast in the role of the musical Laughing Man Gwynflen.Suho said, I was expecting to see your stage as soon as I was cast.In fact, I had a three-and-a-half year gap as a social worker, so I was nervous, and I was so glad to have Suho next to me, Cho Kyuhyun said.delay stock
Cho Kyuhyun reveals affection for SuhoIn MBCs Section TV Entertainment Communication, which aired on January 9, an interview between Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun and EXO Suho, who made a comeback as a musical Laughing Man, was released.Cho Kyuhyun and Suho were double cast in the role of the musical Laughing Man Gwynflen.Suho said, I was expecting to see your stage as soon as I was cast.In fact, I had a three-and-a-half year gap as a social worker, so I was nervous, and I was so glad to have Suho next to me, Cho Kyuhyun said.delay stock

Cho Kyuhyun reveals affection for Suho

In mbc's Section TV Entertainment Communication, which aired on January 9, an interview between Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun and EXO Suho, who made a comeback as a musical Laughing Man, was released.

Cho Kyuhyun and Suho were double cast in the role of the musical 'Laughing Man' Gwynflen. Suho said, "I was expecting to see your stage as soon as I was cast." “In fact, I had a three-and-a-half year gap as a social worker, so I was nervous, and I was so glad to have Suho next to me,” Cho Kyuhyun said.

delay stock