Chen Withdrawal inundated with demands 'that instalment'

There is a flood of requests for Chen Withdrawal.Fans are pouring strong criticism on his Confessions, saying, There is someone who wants to spend his life together.The main reason why EXO Chen Withdrawal claims continue is the atmosphere in the EXO concert and the decline in confidence in Chen, who has confessed marriage and pregnancy shortly after the concert.Above all, Idol members pregnancy is not suitable for Idol members, including the entire image of the team.Chen is not just marriage, but also a pregnancy, expressing confusion due to sudden married members.The netizens said, What did you think about the fans crying at the last minute?Its been less than two weeks since the concert ended, but the marriage presentations include pregnancy (s***), If you wanted a normal life in the first place, you should not have done Idol (c***), I am not a former first group, which current first group Idol has a child in their 20s... I have nothing to say (k***),  You want me to run (j***), and make a home as a man and keep it.But after that storm, I have to deal with myself, I see losses, EXO is still a strong core fan base, but when married father and father do not put their name in EXO humanly, I am not a fan, but I listen to songs, but I can not immerse myself.It is the result of the time you chose to be faithful to your family.Anyway, Chen is not a big member of the image, and if he goes out, he will save a group (w***), Honestly, it is right to have a Withdrawal ... Lets think about the remaining EXO members (r***), I am not an EXO fan, but I think Withdrawal is right?I can say that it is because of the fans who went up there, but suddenly I got a child in marriage. I wrote a letter and poured out various reactions such as What are the fans (m***)Of course, it is not easy to say that it is a violation of privacy over the marriage of active duty Idol, but the noise caused by the sudden change of EXO Chen is not likely to be related to the maintenance of the EXO system.Chen was born in 1992 and is 27 years old. His nationality is Korea, and he is currently not determined for military enlistment.

There is a flood of requests for Chen Withdrawal.

Fans are pouring strong criticism on his Confessions, saying, "There is someone who wants to spend his life together."

The main reason why EXO Chen Withdrawal claims continue is the atmosphere in the EXO concert and the decline in confidence in Chen, who has confessed marriage and pregnancy shortly after the concert.

Above all, Idol members' pregnancy is not suitable for Idol members, including the entire image of the team. Chen is not just marriage, but also a pregnancy, expressing confusion due to sudden married members.

The netizens said, "What did you think about the fans crying at the last minute? It's been less than two weeks since the concert ended, but the marriage presentations include pregnancy (s***), "If you wanted a normal life in the first place, you should not have done Idol (c***), "I am not a former first group, which current first group Idol has a child in their 20s... I have nothing to say (k***), " You want me to run (j***), and make a home as a man and keep it. But after that storm, I have to deal with myself, I see losses, EXO is still a strong core fan base, but when married father and father do not put their name in EXO humanly, I am not a fan, but I listen to songs, but I can not immerse myself. It is the result of the time you chose to be faithful to your family. Anyway, Chen is not a big member of the image, and if he goes out, he will save a group (w***), "Honestly, it is right to have a Withdrawal ... Let's think about the remaining EXO members (r***), "I am not an EXO fan, but I think Withdrawal is right? I can say that it is because of the fans who went up there, but suddenly I got a child in marriage. I wrote a letter and poured out various reactions such as "What are the fans (m***)"

Of course, it is not easy to say that it is a violation of privacy over the marriage of active duty Idol, but the noise caused by the sudden change of EXO Chen is not likely to be related to the maintenance of the EXO system.

Chen was born in 1992 and is 27 years old. His nationality is Korea, and he is currently not determined for military enlistment.